Next week, our Destinations with Character Travel Consultants will begin booking food demonstrations, wine tastings, seminars or celebrity chef events for our Clients during the 2018 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Starting Thursday, June 14, 2018, favorite festival events including celebrity chef demonstrations, Eat to the Beat dining packages, Party for the Senses grand tasting experiences, beverage and cheese seminars and other fun events go on sale.
The festival’s 23rd year runs from Aug. 30-Nov. 12, 2018.
Celebrity chefs this year include new stars like Cooking Channel host Tiffani Thiessen and Richard Blais, along with returning favorites like Alex Guarnaschelli, Robert Irvine, Masaharu Morimoto, Buddy Valastro, Art Smith and Carla Hall and many others.
Brand new events to this year’s festival include:
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef: This two-hour event includes a brunch buffet and featuring a distinguished culinary television personality. While enjoying a meal inspired by some of our VIP guest’s favorite dishes, attendees will be part of an in-depth question-and-answer session featuring kitchen tips, tricks and insights. Finally, foodies are in for a fabulous pièce de résistance: a sparkling wine toast and an exclusive meet-and-greet photo opportunity with our celebrated gourmet guest.
- Food & Beverage Pairing: Your Clients can learn from the pros at these 45-minute sessions, held each Friday to Sunday. They can enjoy a collaboration between the featured chef and beverage presenter, pick up a few tips and best of all – taste the demonstrated dish and beverage pairing.
We also have confirmed five additional acts for the 2018 Eat to the Beat concert series. Along with previously announced artists, newcomers Canadian country artist High Valley (“She’s With Me”) and pop artist Vertical Horizon (“Everything You Want”) will delight Epcot Guests at the America Gardens Theatre along with returning favorites Smash Mouth, Kenny G and Plain White T’s.
Family fun activities will abound during the festival, including the return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt, and new offerings like an interactive playground, a character dance party on Friday and Saturday evenings and a new Junior Chef Kitchen, program offered every Sunday and designed with kids in mind.
Stay tuned for updates on this year’s celebrity chef events, special activities and other fun.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Travel Needs, Wherever you dreams may lead you!
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
When booking though Destinations with Character Travel Agency, and our Disney Services include Free Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ and Free Dining Reservation Services! Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We Make Dream Vacations Come True Every Day!
You can also follow us on Twitter: @DestWithChar
You can follow us on Instagram: @destwithchar
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman - December 9, 2019
- Norwegian Cruise Lines FREE AT SEA Black Friday Hawaii Sale! - November 25, 2019
- Norwegian’s Black Friday sale + FREE or REDUCED Air on Hawaii Cruises - November 25, 2019