Summer is here, and what better way to celebrate than with a trip to Disneyland® Resort?
It’s never been easier for you to enjoy time with your family and friends thanks to the suite of digital offerings now available at the resort.
Take a look below for tips and tricks that will make you next visit even more fun-filled.
- Disneyland App – This one-stop-shop for Disneyland Resort makes trip planning a breeze. The handy app captures attraction wait times, character appearance schedules, entertainment show times and more.
- Disney MaxPass – Guests are loving the Disney MaxPass feature on the Disneyland App. For $10 per day per ticket, you get the convenience of digital Disney FASTPASS selections while in the park and unlimited PhotoPass downloads for the day.* Pro tip: Group park tickets together so one person can make a reservation for everyone at once.
- Mobile Ordering – Our latest feature on the Disneyland App gives you the power to order from 15 quick-service and fast casual restaurant locations at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure® Park at the touch of a button. Guests simply choose a participating location, select an arrival time window for pickup, choose your items and place an order!** When they arrive at their food location, they can simply hit “I’m here” and their food will be prepared. Fan-favorite spots include Bengal Barbecue, Red Rose Taverne and Flo’s V8 Café.
- Play Disney Parks App – Last but not least, an all-new mobile app just made its debut at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort! With select in-queue experiences, fun Disney trivia, curated playlists on Apple Music*** and achievements to earn and collect, this app turns wait time into play time across the resort. It’s free to download now on the App Store and Google Play.
There’s so much to do and see this summer at Disneyland Resort – Pixar Pier, anyone? – and these digital offerings will help you get the most out of your next visit!
Don’t forget, this summer you can also check out Pixar Fest while you’re at the resort, with new entertainment, décor, themed eats and more through Sept. 3, 2018.
*Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS® ticket availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass as preferred attractions may not be available at the time of purchase. FASTPASS® tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney PhotoPass® Service is subject to the PhotoPass® terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass® photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used must be linked to your Disney account.
**A debit or credit card must be linked to your Disney account.
*** Some features require an Apple Music subscription and are only available on iOS devices. Separate terms and conditions apply.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for app use. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Separate theme park admission required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Contact Destinations with Character Travel Agency
to plan and book a Magical Disneyland Resort Vacation for your family.
All it takes is a simple email to begin the process.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Travel Needs, Wherever you dreams may lead you!
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
When booking though Destinations with Character Travel Agency, and our Disney Services include Free Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ and Free Dining Reservation Services! Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We Make Dream Vacations Come True Every Day!
You can also follow us on Twitter: @DestWithChar
You can follow us on Instagram: @destwithchar
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Disney Family of Wines Weekend at Walt Disney World Resort - March 22, 2019
- Get Revved Up for Even More ‘Cars’ Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - March 21, 2019
- New Recruits to ‘Suit Up’ Alongside Spider-Man with Cutting-Edge Tech from the New Worldwide Engineering Brigade at Disneyland Resort - March 21, 2019