Summer is here and we’re celebrating in true Floridian, citrus-lovin’ style.
Starting today, you can come and experience Disney Springs® Flavors of Florida with delicious selection of perfectly paired Floridian-inspired plates, cocktails, and brews across 20 dining locations located throughout the popular shopping and entertainment district.
This event begins today and runs through Sept. 2, 2019.
You can even grab a guide from any participating location, as well as the Disney Springs Welcome Center, to help you discover all of the Florida freshness.
Take a look below at the list of all the menu items and restaurants!
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Fountain of Youth Chicken Wings – Chicken wings served with St Augustine Datil Pepper Sauce
- Florida Rain – Orange vodka, gin, coconut rum, blue curaçao, and sour mix
- Southern Burger – Signature beef blend patty topped with a fried green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce, grilled onion, and bacon
- Orange Crème Milkshake – Vanilla gelato blended with zesty orange flavors and topped with whipped cream
- Blood Orange Mousse – Lemon chiffon cake with grapefruit gelée
- Disney Springs Dark Chocolate Bar – Dark chocolate bar with orange
- Florida Orange Ganache Square – Dark chocolate blended with Florida orange juice and orange zest
- Key Lime Ganache Pop – White chocolate blended with Key lime juice and fresh lime zest covered with dark chocolate
- Conch Fritters – Conch fritters served on a bed of tropical slaw with Key lime tartar sauce
- Funky Buddha Floridian Hefeweizen
Wine Bar George and The Basket at Wine Bar George
- Frozcato Cookie Sandwich – Frozen pineapple frozcato sandwiched between two house-made sugar cookies
- Frozcato – Moscato, vodka, and Dole Whip Pineapple
- Smoked Prime Rib Slider – Prime rib served with a citrus aïoli and a green papaya horseradish slaw
- Florida Mango Frosé – Fresh mango purée, sparkling rosé, and citrus
House of Blues – The Smokehouse
- Key Lime Pie – Key lime pie with graham cracker crust and toasted coconut
- Sandbar Sunday Islamorada Beer Company American Pale Wheat Ale
- Tuna Poke Tower – Seared ahi tuna, spicy crab mix, diced Florida avocado, and Asian slaw stacked and served with crispy wonton chips
- Strawberry Sake Spritzer – Local strawberries, lemon juice, elderflower liqueur, and rosé-infused sake garnished with a whole strawberry and mint
- Fresh Tuna Tekka Don – Fresh, customizable poke bowl featuring sushi-grade tuna on a bed steamed rice topped with avocado, cucumber, seaweed salad, tempura crunch, and a zesty house-made yuzu aïoli
- Violet Sake Slushie – Japanese sake, prickly pear, and lime topped with konpeito candy
- Frozen Beer Shandy – Kirin draft beer with fresh-squeezed orange juice topped with frozen Kirin foam
- Boom Boom Alligator Tacos – Flour tortillas, fried alligator, and tropical fruit slaw topped with micro cilantro and spicy garlic sauce
- Sailfish Brewing Co. Tag & Release Amber
- The Ice Age – Rum, blue curaçao, piña colada purée, and orange juice
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Key West Shrimp Cocktail – Seasoned shrimp hand tossed with avocado, mango, cucumber, and house-made cocktail sauce and served with buttermilk crackers
- Blood Orange Madras – Blood orange moonshine, freshly muddled strawberries, pineapple purée, and cranberry juice
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Local Buratta – Buratta made in Pompeo Beach, Florida served with prosciutto, arugula, fresh peaches, and basil pesto
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
- Crab Ceviche – Blue crab, avocado, bell pepper, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime served with tortilla chips
- Key Lime Wheat Ale
- Steamed Peel and Eat Florida Shrimp – Florida shrimp dusted with Boathouse seasoning and served with drawn butter
- Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat Ale
- A Zesty Slice of Florida – Pizza bianca with Florida lemon, ricotta cheese, arugula, and black pepper
- Guyebera Citra Pale Ale
- Market or Fresh Catch Ceviche – Ceviche with passion fruit, lime, and chilis
- La Playita Lager
Paradiso 37, Taste of The Americas
- Florida Scorpion Shrimp Paella – Colossal gulf shrimp, mussels, pancetta, peas, crushed red pepper, tomatoes, and savory Key lime butter tossed with Calasparra rice and broiled to perfection
- Sunset Margarita – Tequila, cointreau, and fresh-squeezed Florida orange juice
- Citrus Kale Salad – Superfood blend of kale, julienned broccoli, slivered Brussels sprouts and cabbage, feta, fresh grapefruit and oranges, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and agave dressing
- Key Lime Martini – Vodka, ice cream, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup with a graham cracker crumbs rim
- Orange Gator & Waffle Cone – Tempura alligator wok-tossed with a sweet Florida orange sauce and served in a house-made waffle cone
- Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA
Come on out and celebrate summer with us and enjoy Disney Springs Flavors of Florida. Remember, this event runs through Sept.2, 2019, and you won’t want to miss it!
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Cancun Mexico – IBEROSTAR CANCÚN STAR PRESTIGE - August 18, 2019
- See Alaska With Norwegian Cruise Lines! - August 17, 2019
- BUENOS AIRES TO RIO DE JANEIRO With Regent Seven Seas Cruises - August 17, 2019