A “sweet” look at some tasty treats from the Disney Parks Blog…..
There’s much ado about macaroons, or should I say macarons. The two often get confused, and since you can find both varieties at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort, we made a guide to explain the differences between macarons and macaroons.
As you can see, there is a bit more artistry and technique involved with the French macaron. Both varieties are equally tasty – just in different ways! Here’s where you can find each variety at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
- Macaron with Raspberry and Lime Cream or Macarons Collection, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
- Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich, L’Artisan des Glaces
- Mickey-shaped Macaron (available in Rose-Raspberry as well as a seasonal flavor), Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Sample of Ice Cream Macaron Sandwiches at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge
- Variety of flavors, Classic Afternoon Tea at Steakhouse 55
- Coconut Haystack, Sunshine Seasons
- Coconut Macaroon, Tusker House Restaurant
- Matterhorn Macaroon, Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
Disney California Adventure park
- Coconut Mickey-shaped Macaroon, World of Color Dessert Party
-From Disney Parks News, June 27, 2016 by Rachel Bshero
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Tickets Now On Sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- Walt Disney World Credit Card Authorization Policy Change Beginning February 27, 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Play Ball! Tickets on Sale for Final Season of Atlanta Braves Spring Training - January 13, 2019