To continue to provide excellent Guest service during the opening of Pandora – The World of Avatar, additional Guest Relation Cast Members will be available throughout Disney’s Animal Kingdom on select dates. From May 27-29 and June 2-4, Guests will be able to find Guest Relations Cast Members in every land in the park (with the exception of Pandora – The World of Avatar) from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. They will assist Guests by answering their questions and helping them with any issue they may have.
- Discovery Island: Across from It’s Tough to Be a Bug, on the corner of Discovery Trading Company;
- DinoLand U.S.A.: Located just before the DinoLand Disney Vacation Club Kiosk;
- Asia: To the left of the Wilderness Explorers Wildlife Field Station;
- Africa: Just behind Tamu Tamu Refreshments, across from the Africa Drums.
-Originally published in Orlando Theme Park News, May 22, 2017
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Mariachi Cobre Presenta the Story of ‘Coco’ at Epcot This Spring - February 15, 2019
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Coming Soon to the Disneyland Resort - February 15, 2019
- Ron Jon Surf Shop is Coming Soon to Disney Springs - February 15, 2019