Reservations for nine tremendously popular Epcot® Signature Dining Events – a part of this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – will open Thursday, June 14, 2018!
Each festival event offers an exclusive, immersive and tasty dining experience at a World Showcase restaurant.
Mexican Tequila Lunch – La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico Pavilion – South-of-the-border cuisine paired with the fiery taste of tequila!
- $85 per person, plus tax (gratuity included).
- 12-1:30 p.m.
- Aug. 30, 31, Sept. 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, Oct. 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 31, Nov. 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9.
Italian Food, Wine Vs. Beer Pairing at Via Napoli – Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion – Authentic Italian dishes with an original twist, each expertly prepared and served with regional beverages.
- $88 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 1:30-4:15 p.m.
- Sept. 25, 27, Oct. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, Nov. 1, 6 and 8
Italian Regional Food & Wine Pairing Luncheon – Tutto Gusto, Italy Pavilion – Italy’s finest food and drink are paired in perfect harmony and served in a rustic wine cellar.
- $99 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 12-2:30 p.m.
- Sept 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, Oct. 1,3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31, Nov. 5 and 7
Parisian Breakfast – Chefs de France, France Pavilion – Fabulous fresh-baked goodness, from baguettes and croissants to patisserie-perfect pain au chocolat.
- $40 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 9:15-10:30 a.m.
- Sept. 22, 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3 and 10
French Family Meal Traditions – Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion – From hors d’oeuvres to entrées, your Clients can experience authentic French fare just like Maman used to make.
- $95 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 12-3:30 p.m.
- Oct. 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28, Nov. 2, 4, 9 and 11
The Parisian Afternoon, Sandwiches, Macarons and Bubbles! – Monsieur Paul, France Pavilion – Heavenly morsels from Monsieur Paul, the culinary jewel of the France pavilion.
- $55 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27, Nov, 3 and 10
The “Hibachi” Experience: Iron Chef – Teppan Edo, Japan Pavilion – An unforgettable dining experience as the restaurant’s “performing” chefs add a modern twist to traditional cooking techniques
- $180 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 4-6 p.m.
- Oct. 1, 15, 29 and Nov. 5
Tokyo Pairing – Tokyo Dining, Japan Pavilion – Exquisitely prepared meals that showcase the Land of the Rising Sun’s creative presentation.
- $160 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
- 4-6 p.m.
- Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov, 1 and 8
Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing – Spice Road Table, Morocco Pavilion – Expertly prepared gourmet cuisine that showcases the unique flavors of Morocco, the Mediterranean and beyond.
- $65 per person, plus tax (gratuity included)
- 1-3 p.m.
- Sept. 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, Oct. 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31, Nov, 5, 7 and 12
Contact Destinations with Character Travel Agency today to be the first the book
these HUGELY POPULAR Signature Dining Events for the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
(Please leave a complete message with name, number if we are on the phone.
We have been very busy with late Summer & Fall client bookings)
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Travel Needs, Wherever you dreams may lead you!
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
When booking though Destinations with Character Travel Agency, and our Disney Services include Free Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ and Free Dining Reservation Services! Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We Make Dream Vacations Come True Every Day!
You can also follow us on Twitter: @DestWithChar
You can follow us on Instagram: @destwithchar
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Tauck Tours Announces Their New Tauck App - June 22, 2018
- Toy Story Land Digital Maps Debut Online - June 22, 2018
- New Spooky Experiences Coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Resort - June 22, 2018