Calling all vegetarians! Our chefs at the Food & Wine Festival did not forget about you. This week, we are sharing our recipe for the new Portobello mushroom taco, found at our newest cabin, Tasty Taqueria.
Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- 2 Large portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 3/4 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Diced Red Peppers
- Corn Tortillas (warmed on grill)
- Shredded Cabbage garnish
- Take gills out of mushrooms.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over bottom side up mushrooms and bake for 8 minutes at 350�.
- In small shallow pan, simmer sugar, white wine, onion and red peppers until the consistency of a sticky marmalade sauce.
- Sprinkle cabbage at the base of the tortilla, then stack mushroom slices and a drizzle of marmalade sauce.
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- “Return To Sleepy Hollow” at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Begins September 28 & Don’t Forget Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) Tickets Are Now On Sale! - March 23, 2018
- Celebrate The 2018 Holidays at the Universal Orlando Resort™! - March 22, 2018
- New Carnival Panorama Now Available For 2019 West Coast Bookings! - March 21, 2018