This week’s Food & Wine Festival recipe is the pan-seared salmon with cucumber yogurt sauce. If you haven’t tried this one yet, your taste buds are missing out. Check out the full recipe and see if you can master it just like us.
Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1/2 oz. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill (dried)
- 1/2 oz. sugar
- Mix kosher salt, black pepper, dried dill and sugar into a bowl.
- Evenly coat salmon with mixture.
- After one hour, rinse salmon in cold water and pan sear.
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- Spoon a dollop of sauce onto a plate and place salmon on top.
- Garnish with fresh greens and enjoy!
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with our Family of Agents, we offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts including Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Our goal: "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Catch A First Look At The New Rapunzel’s Royal Table On The Disney Magic! - March 14, 2018
- Walt Disney World Resorts To Begin Charging Daily Parking Fees - March 14, 2018
- Hawai’i An Island for Every Niche ! - February 25, 2018