This week’s Food & Wine Festival recipe is the pan-seared salmon with cucumber yogurt sauce. If you haven’t tried this one yet, your taste buds are missing out. Check out the full recipe and see if you can master it just like us.
Full ingredient list and instructions below.
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1/2 oz. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill (dried)
- 1/2 oz. sugar
- Mix kosher salt, black pepper, dried dill and sugar into a bowl.
- Evenly coat salmon with mixture.
- After one hour, rinse salmon in cold water and pan sear.
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- Spoon a dollop of sauce onto a plate and place salmon on top.
- Garnish with fresh greens and enjoy!
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place for an extended nine weekends, starting Saturday, March 4 and runs through Sunday, April 30. The event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
The best way to see all your favorite concerts and experience every culinary cabin is with a Busch Gardens Fun Card. And for a limited time, when you buy a 2017 Fun Card, you get a FREE Adventure Island Fun Card. Click here for more info.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Ron Jon Surf Shop is Coming Soon to Disney Springs - February 15, 2019
- Celebrating ‘The Lion King’ at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - February 15, 2019
- Step Into the Internet with Ralph and Vanellope at Epcot - February 15, 2019