While the first-ever Pixar Fest at the Disneyland® Resort has come to an end, don’t dismay! There are so many ways for your Clients to enjoy the world of Pixar at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® Parks. Here are 11 ways your Clients can continue to celebrate some of theirfavorite Pixar stories and characters throughout the year:
1. Snag a spot for the parades: Although Pixar Fest has ended, favorite Pixar-themed parades are sticking around for a bit longer! Your Clients can hang out with Pixar pals at “Pixar Play Parade” by day, and watch “Paint the Night” light up the sky by night.
2. Play at Pixar Pier: Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park is packed with amazing attractions that keep the spirit of Pixar Fest alive. From Pixar Pal-A-Round to Incredicoaster, there’s something for everyone! Tell your Clients to stop by the Games of Pixar Pier for a bit of friendly competition inspired by films like “WALL-E” and “Toy Story,” to name a few.
3. Try tasty treats: Your Clients can visit Pixar-themed eateries like Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff and Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums for delicious foods inspired by favorite films.
4. Strike a pose: Your Clients can check out some of the most picture-perfect, Pixar-themed locations at DisneylandResort. The “Up”-themed wall and the Buzz Lightyear wings wall in Disney California Adventure Park are two photo ops your Clients won’t want to miss.
5. Embark on an underwater expedition: The iconic underwater setting and characters of Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland Park will have your Clients feeling like they are inside “Finding Nemo.”
6. Celebrate the Pixar fun with the Play Disney Parks app: Encourage your Clients to download the new Play Disney Parks app to brush up on trivia and more! They can turn wait time into play time with the in-queue game “Playset Party” at Toy Story Midway Mania!, test their knowledge with Cars Land trivia, and earn ride achievements on attractions like Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!*
7. Cruise by Cars Land: Tell your Clients to make a pit stop at Cars Land, inspired by the hit Pixar film “Cars,” during their next visit. Mater, Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and others are ready to welcome your Clients to Radiator Springs.
8. Shoot the breeze under the sea: Your Clients can step right up to the “hydrophone” for Turtle Talk with Crush, the coolest turtle in the ocean. Guests can say hello to favorite characters from “Finding Nemo” and “Finding Dory” in this live chat experience.
9. Visit Monstropolis: There’s a child loose in Monstropolis, and Mike and Sulley are here to save the day at Monster’s, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! in Hollywood Land. Your Clients can join characters from “Monster’s, Inc.” in the rush to return Boo to her bedroom.
10. Take aim and defeat evil Emperor Zurg: At Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters in Tomorrowland, Guests can fire an invisible laser each time they see a “Z” target, and help Buzz Lightyear save Andy’s helpless toys.
11. Experience Plaza de la Familia: Inspired by Disney•Pixar Academy Award-winning film “Coco,” “Plaza de la Familia, a Celebration of Coco” will begin Sept. 7, 2018 and run through Nov. 4, 2018. This immersive experience will feature live entertainment, storytelling and Mexican cuisine.
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Separate terms and conditions apply. Some features require separate theme park admission.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Tickets Now On Sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- Walt Disney World Credit Card Authorization Policy Change Beginning February 27, 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Play Ball! Tickets on Sale for Final Season of Atlanta Braves Spring Training - January 13, 2019