by Jeffrey Epstein, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, The Walt Disney Company
December 15 marks the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney’s passing, and to honor the man, we launched “Walt Week: Celebrating a Legacy of Imagination, Creativity, and Innovation.” To honor the occasion, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club is honoring Walt with a series of features available to guests at D23.com/WalkWithWalt, in its quarterly publication Disney twenty-three, and at Disney Parks around the world.
On December 15, guests at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort are invited to join the celebration of Walt’s extraordinary life by sharing a message on Memory Boards that will be placed at each resort. The boards will be on display for all to see at D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event, from July 14–16 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Locations and Times for Memory Boards (subject to change):
- Disneyland Resort: The gallery inside the Main Street Opera House at Disneyland park from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Walt Disney World Resort: Inside One Man’s Dream at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Disneyland Paris: Inside the Liberty Arcade on Main Street, U.S.A., at the entrance of “Statue of Liberty Tableau” from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hong Kong Disneyland: Inside Art of Animation on Main Street, U.S.A., from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tokyo Disney Resort: Mark Twain Riverboat queue from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
We hope you will join us in celebrating Walt Disney’s remarkable life—and enduring legacy.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Frightfully Fun Ways for Guests to Enjoy Halloween Time at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort - September 20, 2018
- Treat Your Taste Buds with AmaWaterways Belgian Waffle Recipe - September 18, 2018
- Tasty Caribbean-Inspired Dining Options Coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - September 18, 2018