Nuts About Cheese
- Brie toast with fig and mint and roasted California almond crumble
- Baked ham and Swiss cheese croque monsieur roll with smoked pistachios
- Chèvre fromage blanc tartine infused with rosemary and honey, topped with toasted hazelnuts
- Almond milk tea with pudding
- White wine flight
- Red wine flight
- Mimosa flight
I Heart Artichokes
- artichoke carbonara with garlic aioli and smoked bacon
- Grilled and chilled artichoke hearts with Romesco sauce
- Creamy artichoke and dark chocolate cake pop
- Orange iced tea with orange pearls
- Grilled beef tenderloin slider with chimichurri sauce
- Black garlic soy-braised pork belly bao with pickled vegetables
- Garlic-rosemary and avocado oil ice cream pop
California Craft Brews
- Southern California flight
- Northern California flight
- Chilled Cioppino soup with shrimp, crab claw and grilled olive bread
- Warm olive focaccia with olive oil and sea salt
- Vanilla bean crème fraîche panna cotta with Amarena cherry jus and EVOO madeleine
- Baby iceberg and heirloom tomato wedge with peppered bacon and blue cheese dressing
- Smoked bacon mac and cheese with barbecue-seasoned crispy onions
- Maple-bacon Whoopie Pie
- Roasted cauliflower and Meyer lemon-infused Dannon Oikos® Greek nonfat yogurt cauliflower puree with sundried tomatoes and fried capers
- Duck confit on potato smash with Meyer lemon preserves
- Meyer lemon macaron with blueberry marmalade, Meyer lemon cream and blueberry dust
- Cherry lemonade with cherry pearls
- Verlasso® sustainable salmon tataki with avocado-wasabi puree and Furikake dust
- Cage-free cream cheese deviled eggs with farm-raised smoked trout and chives
- Passion fruit posset and coconut chia with mango compote and jelly
- Mango agua fresca
The Onion Lair
- French onion mac and cheese topped with parmesan crumble and chives
- Braised Wagyu beef on creamy polenta with haricot vert and red onion salad and roasted Cipollini onion
- Chocolate-hazelnut and raspberry Feuillete tart
- Strawberry pineapple float with vanilla ice cream and strawberry pearls
Off the Cob
- Sweet corn nuggets with beef chili, spring onions and sour cream
- Jackfruit carnitas banh mi nachos with cilantro crèma and “pickled” de gallo
- Roasted sweet corn custard tart with honey tuille and smoked chili-infused chocolate sauce
Sweet & Sourdough
- Bay shrimp Louie salad served in a mini Boudin sourdough boule
- White cheddar lager soup topped with bacon, served in a mini Boudin sourdough boule
- Milk chocolate sourdough bread pudding with vanilla bean sauce
- Chicken Teriyaki slider with spicy Dole® pineapple jam
- Korean barbecue beef short rib tacos with Kimchi slaw
- Fresh strawberry compote, lemon verbena and vanilla bean shortcake parfait
- Dole® Pineapple-strawberry Float with vanilla ice cream and strawberry pearls
Paradise Garden Grill Beer Garden
- Beer-battered cod served with steak fries, sweet slaw and spiced remoulade
- Potato and cheese pierogis with vegetarian sausage served with grilled Anaheim chilies, caramelized onions and sour cream
- Beer-braised pork tacos served with pickled apple slaw, black beans and queso
- Sausage platter trio served with braised red cabbage and warm potato salad
- Large soft pretzel served with beer-mustard dipping sauce
- Salted caramel budino with vanilla bean Chantilly cream
- Bienenstich cake with honey-glazed almonds, filled with vanilla bean custard
The festival continues in the Hollywood Backlot area, featuring wine flights at Wineology, beer and beer floats at The Brewhouse and wine at the Festival Merchandise & Bottle Shop at Stage 17.
What are you most looking forward to trying at this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below!
- Originally in Disney Parks Blog, by Rachel Bshero, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Frightfully Fun Ways for Guests to Enjoy Halloween Time at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort - September 20, 2018
- Treat Your Taste Buds with AmaWaterways Belgian Waffle Recipe - September 18, 2018
- Tasty Caribbean-Inspired Dining Options Coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - September 18, 2018