Cunard, One Line, 3 Famous Ships…
What’s included in a Cunard cruise.
What is included in your Cunard holiday:
• A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites. All en suite and air conditioned.
• Nightly turndown service and steward to look ensure your stateroom or suite is always pristine.
•Satellite TV (with multi-language film and music channels)
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
• 24 hour room service
• Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants.
• Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre
• Cunard Insights – talks on a range of issues by well-known celebrities and experts.
• Go dancing in the nightclub or Queens Room
• Live music from resident bands to jazz ensembles and classical recitals to singers
Health & Wellbeing
• Full use of the sports court for football, deck tennis, basketball and more.
• A choice of swimming pools and whirlpool spas.
• Fully equipped gym.
On board extras
For further information regarding destinations, staterooms, and pricing for Cunard Line Cruises and ALL your cruise needs, Please remember to contact your Destinations With Character Travel agent online.
You can also call us at: 630-308-2350, or Email Us At:firstname.lastname@example.org