Through November 30, guests can reserve a Norwegian Cruise Line cruise for $50 per person, as well as pick from one of the line’s Free at Sea added value perks. Travelers who book a new three-day or longer sailing in an oceanview, balcony or mini-suite category stateroom can select their preference of two free choices from five onboard amenity offers: free unlimited open bar, free Specialty Dining package, free prepaid service charges for the first and second guest in the stateroom, a free 250 minute Wi-Fi package, or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free offer, which allows third and fourth guests to sail for free on select dates. Inside staterooms, as well as Norwegian’s Studio staterooms for solo travelers, can choose one free offer. Guests who book a sailing in a suite or The Haven by Norwegian will enjoy all five free amenities.
In Hawaii, guests can also book a Pride of America seven-day sailing roundtrip from Honolulu and receive similar perks. Guests who book in any stateroom category can select one of five offers, including a free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay with an option to select reduced airfare starting at $399 from select gateways, a free Specialty Dining Package, free pre-paid service charges for the first and second guest in the stateroom, a free $50 per port shore excursion credits in up to four ports, or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free. Guests who book a suite receive all five offers.
Princess Cruises is offering a Cyber Sale through November 30 with two levels of savings: Sail Soon and Sail Later. Guests who “Sail Soon” can save up to $1,000 per stateroom, while guests who “Sail Later” can enjoy free stateroom location upgrades, free gratuities and up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
“Sail Soon” voyages include six-day and more itineraries departing winter through spring 2017 to destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia and South America.
“Sail Later” options include six- to 60-day cruises and select cruisetours sailing from summer 2017 to spring 2018 to all destinations, including Alaska, California Coast, Canada & New England, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Transatlantics, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Japan, Southeast Asia and South America.
Guests can book with reduced deposits of $100 per person, with reduced third and fourth guest fares in select destinations during the Cyber Sale. Finally, guests who book Japan or Singapore voyages are eligible for an additional $100 per person savings on airfare when using Princess EZAir.
Cunard has announced a set of Black Tie Friday and Cyber Monday promotions on a range of itineraries onboard the recently refurbished Queen Mary 2 and the Queen Victoria. Through today, November 28, new voyage bookings will receive a free upgrade from inside to balcony; 50 percent off third and fourth guests; and a $100 reduced deposit.
Itineraries include transatlantic crossings and Mediterranean voyages with fares from $999. This promotion requires a $100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit. Voyages on sale also include a series of seven- to 14-night itineraries departing from Rome, Venice, Athens, Trieste or Southampton, and taking in the Adriatic Sea, Italy, the Greek Isles and more.
MSC Cruises is running a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal through November 30 for 2017 sailings on the MSC Divina, which is now sailing year-round from Miami to the Caribbean. Sale rates start at $399 per person for a seven-night sailing, representing a savings of 50 percent off brochure rates. Additionally, travelers will get extra perks based on the category of stateroom booked:
- Inside Stateroom – Extra $25 shipboard credit per stateroom
- Oceanview Stateroom – Extra $25 shipboard credit per stateroom + free Surfer Wi-Fi package, allowing access to social networks, email and online browsing for up to 2 devices – added value of $70 per stateroom
- Balcony Stateroom – Extra $25 shipboard credit per stateroom + free Surfer Wi-Fi package, allowing access to social networks, email and Web browsing for up to 2 devices + free mealtime drinks package, including unlimited consumption of wine, beer, mineral water and soft drinks during lunch and dinner – added value of $350 per stateroom
Seven-night cruises qualifying for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion, leaving from Miami, include, but are not limited to:
- April 1, 2017: Stops in Nassau, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Philipsburg, St. Maarten – prices start at $399 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
- May 6, 2017: Stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $449 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
- May 27, 2017 (Memorial Day Cruise): Stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $529 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Frightfully Fun Ways for Guests to Enjoy Halloween Time at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort - September 20, 2018
- Treat Your Taste Buds with AmaWaterways Belgian Waffle Recipe - September 18, 2018
- Tasty Caribbean-Inspired Dining Options Coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - September 18, 2018