by Jonathan Frontado, Public Relations Manager, Disney Cruise Line
The magic of the holiday season makes November and December an incredible time of year to take a Disney vacation. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the holidays than a fun-filled trip to Walt Disney World Resort followed a relaxing few days at sea. For those of you planning (or dreaming about) a Disney vacation, here are my top five reasons to make a Disney cruise part of the fun.
- Give the gift that’s nautical and nice. Treat your family with an extra special holiday gift this year. Our Very Merrytime cruises will make you feel at home for the holidays with festive fun and holiday décor from stem-to-stern.
- Double your holiday spirit, cheer and fun.Port Canaveral is just a short drive to or from the Walt Disney World Resort. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to watch the brand-new “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios or attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, then embark on a relaxing, but spirited cruise the very next day? You can take my word for it, there’s nothing more spectacular.
- Festive experiences you can’t get anywhere else. Get ready to pack your Santa hat and reindeer antlers because holiday events include magical merriment all cruise long! I could go on and on about the amazing offerings onboard like the magical Christmas tree lighting, “Santa’s’ Winter Wonderland Ball,” the spirited carolers and the “Deck the Deck Holiday Party,” but the holidays might be over by then.
- A wintery island paradise. I’ve been dreaming of a white Christmas … white sand that is. On cruises departing from Port Canaveral, you’ll stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, but with a winter holiday twist. It combines everything you love about the holidays (even snow!), but you get to leave your sweater and mittens at home as you join your favorite Disney characters in a tropical paradise which includes a decked-out Christmas tree and holiday island music.
- All I want for Christmas is … relaxation. After the non-stop adventures during your Walt Disney World vacation, you’ll be ready for some non-stop relaxation. Trust me; a Disney cruise is the perfect way to conclude your Walt Disney World vacation. You will find yourself in the ultimate state of relaxation as you enjoy world-class entertainment, rejuvenating spa treatments and indulge in food prepared by top-rated chefs, especially when it comes to your favorite holiday sweets and treats.
Have you ever done a Disney land and sea vacation? Tell us; what are your tips, tricks and favorite “can’t miss” events on land and at sea?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with our Family of Agents, we offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts including Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Our goal: "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Catch A First Look At The New Rapunzel’s Royal Table On The Disney Magic! - March 14, 2018
- Walt Disney World Resorts To Begin Charging Daily Parking Fees - March 14, 2018
- Hawai’i An Island for Every Niche ! - February 25, 2018