From the moment you step aboard a Disney ship, chances are your smartphone is nearby. And not just to take selfies and countless family photos! The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is a favorite part of the Disney cruise experience, as it keeps Guests informed of the fun happening all cruise long and lets them stay in touch with family and friends onboard.
Now, you can enjoy a brand-new design and enhanced features of this incredibly handy mobile app, making it more convenient and even easier to use.
Here are some highlights:
- Horizontal Scrollable Menu – This new design gives Guests quicker access to learn what’s happening when and where each day. They can view the day’s activities all at once or filter to narrow down what they want to see.
- Quick Access to Cruise Details – The Disney Cruise Line button at the bottom of the screen instantly takes Guests to their personalized plans and other important cruise information.
- My Plans – Once your Clients link their cruise reservation, their dining schedule, Port Adventures and onboard reservations (Palo, Senses Spa & Salon, beverage tastings, etc.), plus activities they mark as “favorite” in the app, will magically appear.
- Ship Tips – Your Clients can get helpful tips for their voyage, like safety reminders and information for Guests with disabilities.
- Spotlight at Sea – This section includes information about offerings such as Senses Spa & Salon, Palo, Remy, Shutters photo packages, onboard merchandise and more.
All these new features are in addition to what you already love about the app: individual and group chats with friends and family onboard, deck plans of the ship, a map of Castaway Cay, plus information about dining, entertainment, shopping, youth clubs, character experiences, ports of call and more.
Disney Cruise Line’s printed Personal Navigator, a quick glance at the day’s activities, has always been a great way for Guests to plan their cruise agenda while onboard. Now they raised that to a new level when they introduced their mobile app, the electronic version of the Navigator, giving Guests the chance to see what’s happening during the entire cruise at once. Now, we’re excited to bring you even more great features!
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is available for Apple and Android smartphones and is free to download and use.
Be sure to download the latest update before you leave home, and stay tuned for even more enhancements coming soon.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Travel Needs, Wherever you dreams may lead you!
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
When booking though Destinations with Character Travel Agency, and our Disney Services include Free Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ and Free Dining Reservation Services! Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We Make Dream Vacations Come True Every Day!
You can also follow us on Twitter: @DestWithChar
You can follow us on Instagram: @destwithchar
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Disney Family of Wines Weekend at Walt Disney World Resort - March 22, 2019
- Get Revved Up for Even More ‘Cars’ Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - March 21, 2019
- New Recruits to ‘Suit Up’ Alongside Spider-Man with Cutting-Edge Tech from the New Worldwide Engineering Brigade at Disneyland Resort - March 21, 2019