A new version of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App has been released and is available to download from the Apple App Store℠ and Google Play™ Store.
Guests who have previously downloaded the App will need to delete the current version of the App before downloading the new version to their devices.
The new version includes a pre-cruise experience for you to prepare for your voyage before leaving home.
You can sign in with the same log in information you use to access “My Reservations” on DisneyCruise.com.
The newly redesigned Disney Cruise Line Navigator App will feature the following functionality:
- Display reservation details
- A countdown clock to the first day of the voyage
- Show itinerary and ship details
- Allow you to:
- Explore and book cruise activities
- Complete online check-in
- Update dining seating or special requests.
Please note, in order to see onboard only features using the same app, you will put your personal device in “Airplane Mode” and connect to the “DCL-GUEST” network once onboard.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- My First Disney Getaway Package for Walt Disney World Resort Now Available - June 26, 2019
- Introducing New Up Close Encounters at Rainbow Reef at Aulani Resort - June 24, 2019
- All That’s Included on a Disney Cruise Line Vacation - June 21, 2019