Tickets are now on sale for Disney Night of Joy 2017!
As a reminder, a new ticket structure is being introduced as this popular event returns to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World® Resort Sept. 8-9, 2017.
You will be able to buy both concert-only OR theme-park-and-concert-combination tickets for either evening – or also a two-night ticket.
Ticket options include:
- Single night concert only tickets will be $45 plus tax in advance
- Two-night concert only tickets will be $69 plus tax in advance
- Single night concert tickets plus a (1) day at a Walt Disney World theme park add on will be $107 plus tax *
- Two-night concert tickets with a (1) day at a Walt Disney World theme park add on will be $131 plus tax **
There also will be premium seating packages available for an extra charge; and groups of 10 or more will be able to get discounted tickets, as with past events.
- Friday, Sept. 8 – MercyMe, TobyMac, Zach Williams, Natalie Grant, Danny Gokey, Matt Maher, Colton Dixon, Rend Collective.
- Saturday, Sept. 9 – Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Kirk Franklin, Jordan Feliz, Crowder, Jeremy Camp, Tye Tribbett.
For more information, stay tuned to Destinations with Character Travel for updates on entertainment and events.
* Add-on Theme Park Ticket Option is good for use any one day Sept. 8-30, 2017 at any one of the four Walt Disney WorldTheme Parks
**2-day Concert plus 1-day Theme Park Advanced ticket will also include (1) admission to your choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for one use Sept.8-30, 2017.
Individuals must purchase by Aug. 8, 2017 to receive water park ticket.
Groups must purchase by Aug. 25, 2017 to receive water park ticket.
-From Disney Travel News, June 6, 2017
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with our Family of Agents, we offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts including Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Our goal: "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Catch A First Look At The New Rapunzel’s Royal Table On The Disney Magic! - March 14, 2018
- Walt Disney World Resorts To Begin Charging Daily Parking Fees - March 14, 2018
- Hawai’i An Island for Every Niche ! - February 25, 2018