by Darcy Clark, Disney Springs Marketing Manager
It’s one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year, and given the serious retail that now abounds at Disney Springs, it should come as no surprise that we’re taking part in this beloved tradition! There’s plenty in store to make an early visit to Disney Springs worth your while once the turkey coma has worn off.
Opening two hours earlier than normal, all Disney Springs shops will open at 8 a.m. on Friday, November 25, and Saturday, November 26, 2016.
World of Disney and other familiar favorites will feature great deals while supplies last: a Vera Bradley “Midnight with Mickey” hipster bag for $24.99 at Marketplace Co-Op, Storm Trooper Action Figures for $14.99 at Star Wars Galactic Outpost, and a holiday wreath with lights for $16.99 at Disney’s Days of Christmas, just to name a few.
If you’re waiting for the perfect time to buy tickets to see “La Nouba” by Cirque du Soleil, this could be it. Visit the Box Office on November 25 and purchase a ticket to the show – any category available – for just $39 plus tax. (Tickets can be used November 25, 2016 – December 16, 2017.)
Additional retail locations will offer special sales and promotions, and you can expect other enhancements in the area including bars with mimosas throughout the promenade, bloody marys at Dockside Margaritas, the chance to meet Santa as early as 8 a.m., and plenty of breakfast options – I’m partial to the Corn Flakes French Toast at Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace, but the Breakfast Poutine at the Daily Poutine is another strong contender!
With over 60 stores planning Black Friday specials, I was thrilled to get a sneak peek of a few, listed below*. (For a full list of participating locations, click here.
- American Threads: Free Piko Sweater for first 50 guests who spend $75 or more (8 a.m. – 10 a.m.; Nov. 25 only)
- APEX by Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Icon: 60% off original prices of select styles
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save up to 40% on select merchandise and enjoy “gift with purchase” items throughout the store
- Ghirardelli Chocolate and Ice Cream Shop: From 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. on Nov. 25, enjoy a free coffee when you spend $4.95 or more on your purchase
- Fit2Run, The Runner’s Superstore: Free 1 Year Club Fit2Run Membership to first ten guests on Nov. 25 and Nov. 26, 2016
- Levi’s: 40% off entire purchase
- Lilly Pulitzer: Spend $75 and receive a free pair of earrings; spend $150 and receive a free necklace; spend $500 and receive a free jewelry box
- Lucky Brand: Save 40% off all merchandise, excluding “rare finds”
- Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase
- Savannah Bee Co.: Receive a free jar of Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit with every purchase, while supplies last
- Superdry: Buy 2 items, get 1 free in store
- Tommy Bahama: Receive a $50 award for every $150 you spend in store to use for future purchases (see store for full details)
- The LEGO Store: Save up to 50% off select merchandise, while supplies last (Nov. 25 only)
- Vince Camuto: Save 40% off entire purchase plus additional door busters at 50% off
- Volcom: Save 40% off all Volcom branded merchandise
Even if you’re not a morning person, this two-day event will make you want to get out of bed and shop the day away at Disney Springs – your place to be this Black Friday!
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Frightfully Fun Ways for Guests to Enjoy Halloween Time at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort - September 20, 2018
- Treat Your Taste Buds with AmaWaterways Belgian Waffle Recipe - September 18, 2018
- Tasty Caribbean-Inspired Dining Options Coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - September 18, 2018