News is that all of the Background Music will be changing today, January 11, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
According to Disney these changes are to more align the park with its new theming of immersion where you are “Stepping into your own adventure” and “Creating Your own story”.
Disney states, “Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a place where imagined worlds become real adventures to explore together”.
The listing of new background music loops per area is as follows:
- Main Entrance: Adapted from a custom work created for Mickey Avenue at Shanghai Disneyland, you’ll hear Big Band arrangements of many favorite Disney tunes.
- Hollywood Boulevard: Custom arranged speciﬁcally for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll be toe—tapping to Big Band instrumental arrangements of popular
songs from the 30’s and 40’s. These tracks were recorded twice, with a few differences to help Guests transition from Hollywood Boulevard to the hub of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Sunset Boulevard: Sunset Boulevard gives you the opportunity to sing along with vocal tracks from similar Big Band hits played on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Echo Lake: As you transition away from Sunset and Hollywood Boulevard, you will continue to hear Big Band sounds, pushing towards the 50’s and 60’s with bright,
brassy horns and lush string arrangements.
- Grand Avenue (debuted in 2017): Inspired by present-day Downtown Los Angeles, the music on the street includes retro-contemporary west coast funk sound defined by a strong bassline, electric guitars, horns and synthesizers. You may also hear traffic noises, birds, children playing, along with dialog coming from the storefronts. If you stand outside Garcia Sisters, you’ll hear what sounds like a radio inside the shop playing a Latin pop station.
- Baseline Tap House (debuted in 2017): As you relax and enjoy a beverage, you’ll hear what sounds like a house band performing jazz and Bossa Nova covers of pop hits from the past few decades.
- Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster courtyard: As you prepare to go upside down in the fast lane, you’ll hear a music festival in the distance, featuring live versions of classic rock songs by the original artists combined with crowd sounds to simulate a continuous performance.
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
Take advantage of our FREE Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services,
FREE Advanced Dining Reservation Services, Trained Dedicated Agents, and So Much More!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- First-Ever Look at Creatures inside Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - April 19, 2019
- Experience ‘Villains Unite the Night’ and More During Disney Villains After Hours This Summer at Magic Kingdom Park - April 18, 2019
- Foodie Guide to Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Celebration - April 18, 2019