Exciting improvements are being made to how you come and go at all four Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks.
This includes reconfiguring walkways, and tram loading and unloading zones and more.
We’re also enhancing security by adding more bag screening stations, metal detectors and other measures to aid in the screening of Guests.
As work continues to transform the arrival experience, the bricks from “Disney’s Walk Around the World” near Magic Kingdom® Park and the Transportation and Ticket Center will begin to be retired in the coming months.
These bricks were sold with the commitment that they would be displayed until 2011.
Since the bricks were not designed to be removed individually, they will not be available to take home.
Instead, Guests who sponsored a brick may purchase a commemorative version between now and Aug. 31, 2019, or while supplies last.
If you or you sponsored a brick and would like to get a souvenir version, here’s what to do:
If visiting in person:
- Stop by City Hall at Magic Kingdom Park or Guest Relations at Disney Springs® to verify the previous brick by sharing the name and hometown of the Guest who sponsored it.
- After verification, Guests will be given a one-time use voucher to present by, or before Aug. 31, 2019, at Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. (at Magic Kingdom Park – separate theme park admission required) or the Marketplace Co-Op (at Disney Springs), enabling Guests to purchase one commemorative 6” brick at a special price of $10 (plus tax).
If needing to contact us virtually:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-828-2701 with the name and hometown of the Guest who sponsored the brick.
- After verification, Guests will be provided a code to use by, or before Aug. 31, 2019, on shopDisney.com to purchase one commemorative 6” brick at a special price of $10 (plus tax and shipping) starting this spring. Please note, this code is for one-time use and will only be valid on shopDisney.com and may not be redeemed in person or at any other location. (Limit one voucher or code per verified Guest.)
For Guests who did not participate in the original “Disney’s Walk Around the World” program but would like to purchase a personalized brick, souvenir bricks are available to customize and purchase starting at $29.99 (plus tax and optional shipping). These are on sale now at Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. at Magic Kingdom Park (separate theme park admission required to enter) or the Marketplace Co-Op (at Disney Springs), or later on shopDisney.com starting this spring.
Stay tuned for more updates on work to improve your Clients’ arrival experiences at our Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Building Batuu: Creating Otherworldly Topography for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge - July 16, 2019
- Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party Returning to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! - July 16, 2019
- Delight in Festive Fun with a Family Vacation Package at the Walt Disney World Resort This Fall 2019! - July 16, 2019