Right now, you can save:
Up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights Jan. 1 – April 14, 2018 when you book Oct. 3, 2017 – Jan. 2, 2018.
Up to 20% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most Sunday-Thursday nights Jan. 3 – Feb. 17, 2018 when you book Jan. 3 – Feb. 3, 2018.
Save up to 25%: Oct. 3, 2017 – Jan. 2, 2018
Save up to 20%: Jan. 3 – Feb. 3, 2018
Save up to 25%: Most nights Jan. 1 – April 14, 2018
Save up to 20%: Most Sunday-Thursday nights Jan. 3 – Feb. 17, 2018
Full List of Disney Resort Hotel Exclusions:
- 3-bedroom villas
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
- This offer is available to book as “Gift of Magic Room Offer” by contacting your Destinations with Character Travel Agent.
- When you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-Day Theme Park ticket with the Park Hopper® Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket, FREE*
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts for booking 10/3/17-1/2/18; lower savings may be available for other Resorts.
*Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2018.
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
Take advantage of our FREE Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services,
FREE Advanced Dining Reservation Services, Trained Dedicated Agents, and So Much More!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Disney After Hours Tickets Now Available For Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios & Disney’s Animal Kingdom - November 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World Moving To Automated Cameras at Select Indoor PhotoPass locations - November 15, 2018
- Tickets Now Available for ‘Ralph Breaks VR’ Hyper-Reality Experience at Disney Springs, Downtown Disney District - November 15, 2018