You can enjoy the ultimate global dine-around when the 24th Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival takes place Aug. 29-Nov. 23, 2019!
At 87 days, this is the longest foodie fest ever at Walt Disney World® Resort theme park, with fresh flavors available across 30 Global Marketplaces dotting Future World and World Showcase.
There are flavors for everyone in the family to discover, like the new Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin in the Africa Marketplace or the plant-based Cottage Pie at Earth Eats. Between bites and sips, you will find a world of entertainment.
And, back by popular demand, “Disney du Jour Dance Party” in Future World will expand to seven days a week!
Sundays through Thursdays, a DJ will spin plenty of interactive fun, while on Fridays and Saturdays stars from Radio Disney pump up the mix with live performances; on opening weekend, actress/singer Meg Donnelly from the Disney Channel original movie “Zombies” will appear.
Watch for more weekend celebrity headliners to join the lineup.
Other family activities on tap are Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt and the popular Candy Sushi interactive experience.
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series also returns (through Nov. 19 – 249 concerts in all), so you can get their groove on three times nightly. Rock, pop, Latin, swing, country and other genres – it’s a buffet of great music.
You can even guarantee concert seats by booking an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of many Epcot restaurants.
New concert acts include Sawyer Brown (“Thank God for You”); Lauren Daigle (“You Say”); Boyce Avenue (“Anchor”); and Kris Allen (“Live Like We’re Dying”). Festival favorites are back, too! Your Clients won’t want to miss the Plain White T’s, Sugar Ray, Hanson, Sheila E. and Boyz II Men, among many others.
Plus, you can plan a new culinary adventure when bookings open on May 15, 2019 for:
- Party for the Senses at World Showplace Events Pavilion, the sensational event featuring chefs and vintners from around the world. (Select Saturdays through Nov. 9)
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef, hosted by celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro and others. (Select Sundays through Nov. 17)
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” hands-on workshops that let your Clients rub shoulders with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. (Select Mondays and Thursdays through Nov. 14)
Now, more than ever, is the time to plan your visit to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Stay tuned for festival news and booking details for dining experiences, seminars and premium festival events.
Contact Destinations with Character Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner,
for details and booking!
Web Site: www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Building Batuu: Creating Otherworldly Topography for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge - July 16, 2019
- Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party Returning to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! - July 16, 2019
- Delight in Festive Fun with a Family Vacation Package at the Walt Disney World Resort This Fall 2019! - July 16, 2019