The clock may be ticking for the 2019 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, but there’s still time to sip, taste and eat to the beat of some NEW jammin’ bands plus enjoy culinary experiences!
You can sip along with the experts at a Beverage Seminar or enjoy Sunday Brunch with the Chef.
You can dig in for a Culinary Demo or learn how to Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! at one of several events still available for booking during this year’s longest-ever foodie extravaganza. And remember – there are four NEW Eat to the Beat acts set to rock the America Gardens Theatre stage during the concert series’ final week – we know you won’t want to miss them!
- Nov. 15-16 – BBMak “Back Here”
- Nov. 17-18 – Spanish Harlem Orchestra “Un Gran Dia en el Barrio”
- Nov. 19 – The concert series will wrap on a high note with DCappella, Disney Music Group’s a cappella singing sensation. Your Clients will definitely want to sing along!
If you want to guarantee your seats ahead of a concert, book an Eat to the Beat Dining Package(breakfast, lunch or dinner) at a participating Epcot restaurant.
Don’t forget you can take the music home with you from the Eat to the Beat Concert Series available on the Epcot Festivals playlist on Apple Music*.
In addition to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, there are a handful of Festival culinary events still available to book and experience:
- Oct. 31 – No need for tricks to get a Halloween treat at the “Venison & Wine” Food & Beverage Pairing! This event features Nick Martin from our own Epcot Garden Grill Restaurant and David Crane from Jarvis Estates, Napa, Calif.
- Nov. 17 – Sunday Brunch with the Chef with Food Network cooking star Aarti Sequeira will help you start your day in the most delicious way. You can enjoy a sparkling wine toast and her gourmet approach to a flavor-filled breakfast buffet.
- Nov. 21 – Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! A lively interactive culinary workshop called “Kawaii Kyaraben: Cute Enough to Eat,” will feature a step-by-step walk-through with bento artist OMGiri as you create your own edible featuring a Japanese-inspired onigiri (rice ball) shaped like a Disney-inspired character!
- Nov. 21 – You can get your sparkle on at a Beverage Seminar with Brenton Blanchard of Chapel Down Winery, England, who will showcase tastings of sparkling wines.
- Nov. 22 – Guests can join a Culinary Demonstration with cookbook author and festival host Pam Smith, who will present a fish dish they won’t want to miss!
- Nov. 22 – You can enjoy the Golden State’s finest at a Beverage Seminar with California presenter Butch Hoth of St. Francis Winery, Santa Rosa, featuring wines from the Sonoma County region.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs through Nov. 23, 2019. Reservations for special programming and premium festival events including Eat to the Beat Dining Packages can be made by calling (407) WDW-FEST.
*Trial or Subscription Required.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- New Disney Dining Plan Plus Introduced at the Walt Disney World Resort - February 27, 2020
- Introducing…. Norwegian’s Extraordinary Journeys - February 26, 2020
- EPCOT Spaceship Earth Closes and Begins It’s Re-imagining May 26, 2020 - February 25, 2020