Looking for the best way for you to experience the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure® Park?
Well, we’ve got just the thing! Ensure you get the most out of your experience by picking up the awesome Sip and Savor Pass.
Available to all guests, the Sip and Savor Pass comes as a cool souvenir credential with eight pull-off tabs.
Each of these tabs can be traded for either one food item or one non-alcoholic beverage at any of the Festive Food Marketplace locations throughout the park.
And if your trying to decide on what to order, Disneyland® Resort Chef Jimmy Weita weighed in on his eight favorites:
- Turkey & Stuffing Tamale with Cranberry Relish at Merry Mashups
- Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese at Winter Sliderland
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice at Blissfully Braised
- Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage at Holiday Duets
- Cornbread Cakes with Braised Collard Greens and Smoked Bacon Gravy at Blissfully Braised
- Nashville Hot Fried Turkey with Dill Pickles at Spicy Celebrations
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Merry Mashups
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce at Visions of Sugarplums
Check out our Foodie Guide to the 2018 Disney Festival of the Holidays for all the information you need on all 12 delicious Festive Food Marketplace locations.
The Sip and Savor Pass can be purchased at various locations throughout the park, including the Festival Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs, Holiday Central, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Rushin’ River Outfitters.
Disney Festival of Holidays runs through Jan. 8, 2019.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot Expands to Seven Days a Week; Reservations for Dining Packages Open Dec. 13 - December 6, 2018
- A Limited-Time Tasting Sampler Experience Is Now Available To Experience The Flavors of Disney’s Animal Kingdom ! - December 6, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney Earn Top Honors from Newsweek and Cruise Critic - December 6, 2018