Nothing beats a fall visit to Walt Disney World® Resort.
In just a few weeks, the season will return early, giving you more time than ever to experience favorite festivals, parties and more.
Here’s what’s on tap this fall at Walt Disney World Resort.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties Begin Aug. 25
– This Guest-favorite fall event will return to Magic Kingdom®Park on select nights, beginning Aug. 25. This hard-ticket event features Halloween decor, special entertainment, Disney characters in costumes, trick-or-treating (for all ages!), Disney attractions, Happy HalloWishes Fireworks, and so much more.
This year’s event dates are: Aug. 25 and 29; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29; Oct.1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31; and Nov. 1, 2017.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Returns Aug. 31
– This year’s festival will offer 75 days of culinary fun that will include: 35 global marketplaces (including five new ones!), a selection of 39 new marketplace dishes, 65 new cocktail selections, 225 Eat to the Beat concerts and much more.
ABC’s “The Chew,” will also return to broadcast five episodes from the festival this year!
The Great Irish Hooley Returns Sept. 1-4
– The 6th Great Irish Hooley music festival will return to Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs® in just a few weeks. Celebrating Irish song, dance, food and drink, the Great Irish Hooley kicks off performances beginning at 3 p.m. Friday, Sept. 1, and continues each day and night through late Monday and into the wee hours.
This year’s Hooley entertainment headliners include: Elevation, Lisa Canny Band, Gary O’Meara Band, The Raglan Roots Coalition, Jake Richardson, Over the Bar, Rollickin’ Rua and Aaron O’Sullivan.
The Raglan Road Irish Dancers, as well as champion Irish dancer Ciaran Keating, will also share their talents on stage.
Disney Night of Joy Returns Sept. 8-9
– The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will again host Disney Night of Joy, two evenings filled with joyous gospel, hip-hop, pop, rock, praise and adult contemporary music.
This year’s lineup includes performances by artists like TobyMac, MercyMe, Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman and many others.
Don’t miss out on all the fun and excitement this Fall. Contact Destinations with Character Travel to plan and book your trip to all of the Fall Spectacular Events.
Remember, Destinations with Character Travel‘s Concierge Disney Services include:
- FREE Quotes
- FREE Dining Reservations Service
- FREE FastPass+ Reservation Service
- FREE Rate Monitoring to be sure you get the best available price as new promotions are released
- And a Dedicated Agent available to you 24/7 from the first day of planning until the day you return home.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- ‘UP! A Great Bird Adventure’ Now Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - April 23, 2018
- ‘Gods of the Vikings’ Exhibit Debuts This Weekend In Norway at Epcot - April 21, 2018
- 2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort™ – Nov. 17 – Jan. 6 - April 20, 2018