by Erin Glover, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort
- “World of Color – Season of Light“- This all-new nighttime spectacular combines classic holiday tunes with favorite Disney moments, bringing to life the joy and warmth of the season.
- Princess Elena’s Musical Grand Arrival – Elena of Avalor makes her Disneyland Resort debut during Festival of Holidays with an uplifting musical cavalcade and a special opportunity to meet with Disney California Adventure park guests.
- Fourteen Festive Foods Marketplace Kiosks – Filled with festive eats and treats inspired by holiday cultural comfort foods, these themed locations will give you a taste of the season. Check out Rachel’s complete guide to the treats you will find here.
- Diverse Entertainment Experiences – Entertainment throughout the park draw on the diverse celebrations that bring joy during this festive time of year, including Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas/Navidad and Three Kings Day. See Shawn’s post here for the list of performing groups.
- Santa’s Holiday Visit – Meet Santa at Redwood Creek Challenge Trail in Grizzly Peak, and see how his joyful elves have transformed the area into a jolly playground of holiday fun and games.
What is at the top of your list during Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park? Let us know in the comments!
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- New Carnival Panorama Now Available For 2019 West Coast Bookings! - March 21, 2018
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Free At Sea All Inclusive Promo - March 21, 2018
- Norwegian Cruise Lines – $1 Deposits for Mini-Suites & Below Promotion - March 21, 2018