Beginning in September, each Disney Cruise Line ship will be transformed into a ghoulish wonderland for another season of Halloween on the High Seas cruises, an extra-spooky celebration packed with haunted tricks and fun-filled treats for the whole family!
During this frightfully fun event, you can join Mickey and friends for a spellbinding lineup of themed parties and festive entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, an interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
Plus, with costumed character greetings, special Halloween treats and a magical Pumpkin Tree that transforms throughout the cruise, the not-so-spooky memories are sure to stay with you for years to come.
We have cruises sailing from both coasts this fall:
- From New York City: Disney Magic sails four- and seven-night Canada cruises and five- and six-night Bermuda cruises departing Sept. 20 to Oct. 29.
- From San Diego, California: Disney Wonder sails two-, four- and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise and a 14-night Panama Canal cruise departing Sept. 14 to Oct. 19.
- From Port Canaveral, Florida: Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 1 to Oct. 27. Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 3 to Oct. 29.
Contact Destinations with Character Travel for details at email: email@example.com
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Travel Needs, Wherever you dreams may lead you!
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
When booking though Destinations with Character Travel Agency, and our Disney Services include Free Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ and Free Dining Reservation Services! Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We Make Dream Vacations Come True Every Day!
You can also follow us on Twitter: @DestWithChar
You can follow us on Instagram: @destwithchar
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot Expands to Seven Days a Week; Reservations for Dining Packages Open Dec. 13 - December 6, 2018
- A Limited-Time Tasting Sampler Experience Is Now Available To Experience The Flavors of Disney’s Animal Kingdom ! - December 6, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney Earn Top Honors from Newsweek and Cruise Critic - December 6, 2018