Have you ever wondered how many miles it takes for the balloons to travel from Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York to Universal Orlando Resort? Or just how many feet of garland are draped over the resort every holiday season?
Well, I recently chatted with our Art & Design team who gave me some festive figures on the holiday cheer we spread throughout Universal Orlando each year:
- 100,500 – Lights on the tallest Christmas tree
- 56,000 – Cubic feet of helium used in Macy’s Holiday Parade each year
- 50,000 – Linear feet of garland strung about Universal Orlando each year
- 7,000 – Lights on the Universal Studios Florida arch wreath
- 1,081 – Miles The Macy’s balloons travel from New York City to Universal Orlando
- 1,000 – Pounds of confetti used in Macy’s Holiday Parade each year
- 864 – Feet of garland on the Universal Studios Florida arch wreath
- 222 – Performances of “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular”
- 90 – Performers in Macy’s Holiday Parade
- 80 – Approximate feet of the tallest Christmas tree
- 12 – Balloons in the Macy’s Holiday Parade
Come on out and see a holiday celebration of epic proportions for yourself with Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort, now through Jan. 1
-Universal Orlando Blog by Anthony Armenia December 15, 2016
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Disney Cruise Line Staterooms – The Perfect Home Away From Home - August 21, 2018
- Now Available! Adventures by Disney 2019 Winter and Spring Travel Offers! - August 21, 2018
- Universal wants to widen part of Sand Lake Road amid talk of building new theme park - August 21, 2018