Avengers assemble! This Friday, the Disney Magic sets sail from New York City for an extraordinary 8-night voyage to the Bahamas featuring the first-ever Marvel Day at Sea. To hear more about the adventures that lie ahead, we sat down with Marvel legend Stan Lee and two of the event’s creators. Take a look…
On one action-packed day during the cruise, we’ll transport guests to a new realm of possibilities when the Marvel Universe assembles on the ship. Marvel Day at Sea will feature all-day entertainment for the entire family, combining the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films and animated series with the excitement of a Disney Cruise.
Marvel Day at Sea premieres on select 7- and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from New York this fall, and returns on select 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from Miami in early 2018. Keep following along on the Disney Parks Blog as we unveil more details, and take a look back at past posts to get up to speed on this unforgettable day at sea:
- Powerful New Doctor Strange Show Revealed for Marvel Day at Sea
- More Family Fun Revealed for Marvel Day at Sea Cruises Debuting from New York City This Fall
- First Look at the Full Roster of Marvel Super Heroes to Assemble on Disney Cruise Line
- Meet ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Super Heroes on Marvel Day at Sea with Disney Cruise Line
- Seven Things You Won’t Want to Miss During Marvel Day at Sea
- Five Epic Experiences During Marvel Day at Sea
- Stan Lee Assembles Super Heroes for Marvel Day at Sea
-Courtesy of Disney Parks Blog & Cara Allen October 5, 2017
Click HERE to request additional information regarding Destinations, Planning and booking a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package.
Experience for yourself the Stress Free and Hassle Free process available with Destinations with Character Travel.
Take advantage of our FREE Rate Monitoring, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services,
FREE Advanced Dining Reservation Services, Trained Dedicated Agents, and So Much More!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with our Family of Agents, we offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts including Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Our goal: "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Walt Disney World Resort Extending 60 Day FastPass+ Reservation Booking Window to WDW Good Neighbor Hotels - October 23, 2017
- SeaWorld Makes HUGE Cuts as Talk of Partial Purchase Continues - October 23, 2017
- Joy Through The World at the Walt Disney World Resort! - October 21, 2017