We are always looking to add new agents to our family!
Destinations with Character Travel is committed to always being an honest and trustworthy partner to its clients. We take the slogan, “Someone to trust with your vacation memories” very seriously. We also take pride in our goal that everyone deserves a vacation, and strive to find something for everyone, no matter what their budget or needs.
Bringing our clients the best vacation experience, for the best price possible to fit their needs is our number one priority. Our strong attention to detail, constant availability to our clients, and ability to act & think quick on our feet is what brings so many of our clients back time after time. Many “clients” eventually become “friends” to their agent. We are actively seeking Independents Contractors to join us in our mission of making each and every client’s vacation dreams come true.
Do you Love taking Magical Disney vacations?
Are you referred to as the “Disney-Nut” by friends, family, colleagues, and others?
Are you the person all your friends and family either ask for advice or help planning and booking their Disney vacations?
Are you always planning and booking your own next vacation?
Are you dedicated enough to stick with it during the rough down times and have the time and energy to get through the busy times?
If these sound like you, then their just might be a place on our team for you!
What We Require:
- Someone who has a passion for Disney, Cruises, and Travel more than anything else.
- Someone who has had 5-10 trips to the Disney Parks in the past 5 years using a variety of resort levels to have the experience to give clients the advice and knowledge they need. Experience with cruise cruise line(s) is a plus.
- Someone with first hand experience with a variety of Quick Service and Table Service dining options at Disney parks, to give clients the advice and knowledge they need.
- Someone who loves making others happy by providing them with the best vacation for their needs and budget.
- A self-driven, business minded individual with great organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Someone with a good working knowledge of most (if not all) of the Disney destinations, a willingness to learn more, and a knowledge of the planning aspects of a Disney or other vacation, i.e. planning, timeline, booking, etc.?
- You must be able to pass the Disney Online College of Disney Knowledge Training program.
- You must be willing to update your knowledge as it becomes available.
- You must have a reliable working computer or laptop, along with reliable internet access, good computer skills, and a cell phone (smartphone works better).
- You must be able to send, reply to, and act on client emails in a timely manner.
- Someone who is a friendly, outgoing, self-starter with great communication skills.
- Someone willing to work together with a team of other friendly, outgoing agents, sharing knowledge and helping each other.
- Someone willing to build your own business from the ground up and seek out your own travel clients.
- Must be familiar with Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- You will be responsible for your own business costs such as business cards, business supplies, local advertising, personal web site fees (if you so choose).
- You must have no history of fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or embezzlement.
We Offer You:
- Friendly, Family like Atmosphere – We promise you a Family/Team atmosphere, small enough that you won’t get lost in the crowd, yet large enough to have people with specialties in various areas of the travel industry to help with your questions. We will help you to learn how to cultivate new clients and build your own client base, all of whom will remain YOUR clients. We all come from various walks of life, some work full time, some are stay at home parents, some home school, wherever we come from, we all share a great love of Disney and travel.
- Flexible Work Environment – As do all our agents, you will work from home and set your own hours. While we do offer these ultimate flexibility, this is a business, and only serious inquiries need apply.
- Generous Commission – The travel industry works on commission. You will earn commission based on percentages set by the various travel suppliers.
- Travel Benefits – As a travel agent, over time you will be able to take advantage of various travel discounts such as TA rates and discounted tickets and many locations throughout the United States, earn a generous commission, and can take advantage of special tours, viewing, etc. offered to travel agents from time to time by a variety of travel providers. (Note: Must earn & purchase a separate CLI Agent card for proof of TA status for most discounts.) If you are looking to do this only to gain commission on vacations you book for yourself, you need not apply.
- Continuous Training & Support Offered – We will give you the necessary training tools, booking engines, and planning tools necessary to help make your business a success. All our travel providers maintain and offer various levels of training and certificates (for free) that you are encouraged to take at any time to further your knowledge in the travel industry. We also have our own private forum for agents to willingly share new knowledge or specialty knowledge for the betterment of the group. What’s good for one agent’s business is good for everyone’s business.
If this all sounds like you and is something you would be interested in, please fill out and submit the form below. One of us will be happy to contact you within 24 hours to discus further.
We look forward to hearing from you and further discussing your career in the travel industry as part of the Destinations with Character Travel Family.
Have A Magical Day!
Don & Tina Korta
Owners – Destinations with Character Travel