- 166 spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, located inside The Lighthouse and featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and inside The Lighthouse.
- A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO World when it opens Jan. 12.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- “Return To Sleepy Hollow” at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Begins September 28 & Don’t Forget Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) Tickets Are Now On Sale! - March 23, 2018
- Celebrate The 2018 Holidays at the Universal Orlando Resort™! - March 22, 2018
- New Carnival Panorama Now Available For 2019 West Coast Bookings! - March 21, 2018