Later this month, a new menu will be available to Guests dining at Monsieur Paul, an upscale table-service restaurant located in the France pavilion at Epcot. The new menu is created by Chef Nicolas Lemoyne, who previously practiced his craft at l’Auberge du Pont de Collonges, the 3-star restaurant from Paul Bocuse.
- Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
- Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE TO ADD A FOURTH SHIP IN GALVESTON - October 16, 2019
- An Update on Disney Skyliner From the Walt Disney World Resort - October 14, 2019
- Epcot Foodie News – New Bites, Restaurant Updates, and More! - October 10, 2019