Picture this: Floating down a river of crystal clear water, the sounds of waterfalls and island music in the air as the sun blankets you with its warm embrace. Or how about finally proving you’re braver than your sibling by taking the plunge on one of two twisting, adrenaline-pumping slides that launch you four- to six-feet above the water?
You can now make these water theme park dreams a reality by purchasing tickets or a special 3-Park vacation package to experience Universal Orlando’s Volcano Bay.
Here’s a breakdown of the ticket and vacation package offerings that are now on sale:
Universal Orlando 3-Park Ticket
- 3-Park Multi-Day Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
- 3-day ticket starting at $244.99 for adults
- 3-day ticket starting at $234.99 for children
- For travel dates beginning June 1, 2017
- A 3-day, 2-park base ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida starts at $204.99 per adult and $194.99 per child
- Click here to purchase this brand-new ticket option
Splash, Stay and Play Vacation Package – Starting at $115 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park, 4-Day Base Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation between hotel and Universal Orlando
- Guests can upgrade their vacation package by staying at one of Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels to receive additional benefits like Early Park Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens, and to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Packages for Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort start at $165 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- For travel dates beginning June 1, 2017
- Click here to book this vacation package and save up to $100
Universal’s Volcano Bay joins Universal Orlando’s line-up of theme parks as a first-of-its-kind water theme park, full of unbelievable thrills and perfect relaxation.
When Volcano Bay opens in early summer 2017, it will feature dozens of attractions – from a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, to a peaceful winding river and so much more. Did I mention there will be speeding body slides that drop from the top of the 200-ft. volcano into the waters below?
Included in admission to Volcano Bay, you’ll also receive the TapuTapu wearable, which uses innovative technology to let you spend less time waiting in lines and more time enjoying all the incredible attractions at the water theme park. It also triggers special effects throughout the park with a simple tap!
Additional offers for Volcano Bay will be revealed over time. Sign-up for real-time updates and stay tuned to the blog for all of your Universal Orlando news.
-Originally published by Sarah Porter November 15, 2016
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Mariachi Cobre Presenta the Story of ‘Coco’ at Epcot This Spring - February 15, 2019
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Coming Soon to the Disneyland Resort - February 15, 2019
- Ron Jon Surf Shop is Coming Soon to Disney Springs - February 15, 2019