As we’ve previously shared, Jaleo by José Andrés is expected to debut this winter at Disney Springs®.
Today, we’re excited to share that José Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup will also be opening one of the first-ever brick-and-mortar location of Pepe by José Andrés, inspired by the popular Washington DC food truck of the same name.
Pepe by José Andrés, located right next to Jaleo at Disney Springs, will feature an extensive menu of hot and cold Spanish-style sandwiches including bocatas and bikinis, showcasing the best of José’s native country Spain.
Some of the delicious highlights include:
- Pollo Frito, made with breaded chicken breast, alioli, bravas sauce, piparra peppers, gem lettuce, and sherry dressing
- Serrano y Manchego, served on crispy Pan de Cristal with tomato fresco
- Bocata de Vegetales, made with roasted peppers, onion, green asparagus, spinach, and manchego cheese on Pan de Cristal
In addition to the sandwiches, Pepe will serve salads, soups and sides along with Spanish sangria.
The walls of Pepe are decorated with an elaborate mural by Marc Jesús, a famous Menorcan painter, featuring his ever-happy, blue-skinned female characters.
The space, as well as Jaleo, was designed by celebrated Spanish designer Juli Capella.
- Walt Disney World Resort 2020 Theme Park Tickets and Disney Resort Hotel Bookings Now Available - July 9, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Updates/Modifies It’s Disney’s Magical Express Service - July 9, 2020
- Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line announce collaboration to develop enhanced cruise health and safety standards - July 7, 2020