As we’ve previously shared, Jaleo by José Andrés is expected to debut this winter at Disney Springs®.
Today, we’re excited to share that José Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup will also be opening one of the first-ever brick-and-mortar location of Pepe by José Andrés, inspired by the popular Washington DC food truck of the same name.
Pepe by José Andrés, located right next to Jaleo at Disney Springs, will feature an extensive menu of hot and cold Spanish-style sandwiches including bocatas and bikinis, showcasing the best of José’s native country Spain.
Some of the delicious highlights include:
- Pollo Frito, made with breaded chicken breast, alioli, bravas sauce, piparra peppers, gem lettuce, and sherry dressing
- Serrano y Manchego, served on crispy Pan de Cristal with tomato fresco
- Bocata de Vegetales, made with roasted peppers, onion, green asparagus, spinach, and manchego cheese on Pan de Cristal
In addition to the sandwiches, Pepe will serve salads, soups and sides along with Spanish sangria.
The walls of Pepe are decorated with an elaborate mural by Marc Jesús, a famous Menorcan painter, featuring his ever-happy, blue-skinned female characters.
The space, as well as Jaleo, was designed by celebrated Spanish designer Juli Capella.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Mariachi Cobre Presenta the Story of ‘Coco’ at Epcot This Spring - February 15, 2019
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Coming Soon to the Disneyland Resort - February 15, 2019
- Ron Jon Surf Shop is Coming Soon to Disney Springs - February 15, 2019