1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon mild chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the ketchup, rice wine vinegar, water, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, ground turmeric, ground cumin, garlic powder, and ground cloves.
2. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, reduce the heat to low, and cook at a low simmer, stirring frequently, for 35 minutes, or until thickened.
3. Use immediately or store, covered and chilled, for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe courtesy of “Cooking with Mickey and the Disney Chefs” by Pam Brandon
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Latest posts by Tina Korta (see all)
- RECIPE – 1900 Park Fare – Southern Spoon Bread - June 1, 2017
- RECIPES – Epcot’s Coral Reef – Braised Napa Cabbage - April 12, 2017
- RECIPE – Boulangerie Patisserie (Epcot – France) - April 9, 2017