Eleven new-to-the-festival bands, including Kenny G., Squeeze and 10,000 Maniacs, join 21 fan-favorite musical acts for a diverse lineup of pop hit makers to rock America Gardens Theatre stage throughout the festival’s 75-day run.
Other new acts to appear are: The Hooters, Baha Men, Lauren Alaina, Mark Wills, American Authors, Devon Allman, Postmodern Jukebox and Blue October.
Guests also can tune into their favorite returning bands that will include festival opening act Delta Rae. Concerts take place at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily. The lineup (subject to change and included in Epcot admission) includes:
- Aug. 31-Sept. 1 Delta Rae “Bottom of the River”
- Sept. 2-3 The Hooters NEW! “And We Danced”
- Sept. 4-5 Baha Men NEW! “Who Let the Dogs Out”
- Sept. 6-7 Fuel “Shimmer”
- Sept. 8-10 STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- Sept. 11-12 Lauren Alaina NEW! “Road Less Traveled”
- Sept. 13-15 Plain White T’s “Hey There Delilah”
- Sept. 16-17 Sister Hazel “All For You”
- Sept. 18-20 Air Supply “All Out of Love”
- Sept. 21-22 David Cook “Light On”
- Sept. 23-24 Everclear “Santa Monica”
- Sept. 25-27 Sugar Ray “Every Morning”
- Sept. 28-29 38 Special “Hold On Loosely”
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 Mark Wills NEW! “19 Somethin’”
- Oct. 2-3 American Authors NEW! “Best Day of My Life”
- Oct. 4-5 Christopher Cross “Sailing”
- Oct. 6-8 Devon Allman NEW! “Ragged and Dirty”
- Oct. 9-11 Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX “Come Sail Away”
- Oct. 12-13 Taylor Dayne “Tell It to My Heart”
- Oct. 14-15 Jeffrey Osborne “On the Wings of Love”
- Oct. 16-17 Postmodern Jukebox NEW! Various Hits
- Oct. 18-20 10,000 Maniacs NEW! “Because the Night”
- Oct. 21-22 Toad The Wet Sprocket “Walk on the Ocean”
- Oct. 23-24 Kenny G NEW! “Songbird”
- Oct. 25-26 Billy Ocean “Get Outta My Dreams”
- Oct. 27-29 Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now”
- Oct. 30-Nov. 1 Hanson “MMMBop”
- Nov. 2-3 Blue October NEW! “Into the Ocean”
- Nov. 4-5 Living Colour “Cult of Personality”
- Nov. 6-8 Boyz II Men “End of the Road”
- Nov. 9-11 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy “Go Daddy-O”
- Nov. 12-13 Squeeze NEW! “Black Coffee in Bed”
(Songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list.)
Festival-goers can also enjoy Eat to the Beat Dining Packages at 15 popular Epcot restaurants, guaranteeing a breakfast, lunch or dinner reservation and confirmed seating at a same-day Eat to the Beat concert. You can book reservations for your Clients at epcotfoodfestival.com beginning in July 2017.
-From Disney Travel News
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- New Carnival Panorama Now Available For 2019 West Coast Bookings! - March 21, 2018
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Free At Sea All Inclusive Promo - March 21, 2018
- Norwegian Cruise Lines – $1 Deposits for Mini-Suites & Below Promotion - March 21, 2018