Beginning this week, new customized pre-arrival emails will be sent from Disney Cruise Line to Guests booked on a cruise reservation in order to help them get excited for their cruise, maximize planning opportunities and prepare for their departure.
The new redesigned series of email communications will:
- Enhance the Guest experience by easing Guests through the planning process and ensure they have all the information they need before setting sail .
- Highlight the variety of activities available during their cruise.
- Be mobile-friendly in viewing/usage .
The following are details regarding the new email series:
- Guests will receive up to eight personalized messages based on who is traveling in the party (i.e. adults only, adults with children, etc.) and when the reservation is confirmed .
- Communications are sent to the email address of the Primary Guest of each reservation for Guests who reside in US, Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- On Travel Agency reservations, only a Guest’s email address can be captured for the Primary Guest on the reservation.
- In addition, as of Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019, the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Prep Direct Mail documents are no longer being sent to Guests. A new more robust and customized Direct Mail piece is in development and is expected to launch later this year.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Princess cruise Lines Anniversary Sale! - November 1, 2019
- Find Out More About the Disney Wonder’s Recent Enhancements - October 31, 2019
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Still Cookin’ Through Nov. 23 – Don’t Miss Tasting Experiences and NEW Eat to the Beat Bands! - October 31, 2019