Are you headed to Walt Disney World Resort?
Be sure to bring the proper identification you’ll need during your stay.
Please note the following ID requirements required to purchase alcoholic beverages at any establishment throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
Alcohol will not be served to anyone who does not present valid identification upon request.
Visitors from outside the United States are required to present both a valid passport and another form of government-issued photo identification from their country of origin. Foreign driver’s licenses or ID cards are not acceptable by themselves.
The following forms of ID will be accepted as proof of age:
- U.S. state driver’s license (includes U.S. territories – Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa)
- U.S. state ID (includes U.S. territories)
- U.S. military ID
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (either on paper or captured on a mobile device), along with a government photo ID that verifies the person and birth date show on the copy
- NEXUS card issued by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (Canadian Guests only)
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Disney Cruise Line Staterooms – The Perfect Home Away From Home - August 21, 2018
- Now Available! Adventures by Disney 2019 Winter and Spring Travel Offers! - August 21, 2018
- Universal wants to widen part of Sand Lake Road amid talk of building new theme park - August 21, 2018