The calendar has flipped over to December, and we once again find ourselves on the cusp of another incredible new year. For anyone planning to welcome 2017 at Walt Disney World Resort, we have quite a party in store. Here’s a rundown of some of the entertainment planned for this year’s celebration.
- Epcot – It’s a party throughout Epcot from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m., with unique entertainment including a DJ at the Future World Fountain Stage, dancing to a DJ under flame effects and a smoke-billowing dragon in China, a blast to the past with British Invasion in the United Kingdom, a Euro-pop DJ and lasers in Italy, a Latin band and DJ on the America Gardens Stage and a “Silent Groove” party in Japan. Cap it all off with one of two showings of “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.” The 6:00 p.m. show will include our holiday finale, while the 11:40 p.m. performance will be followed by a countdown and pyrotechnic salute to the New Year.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Ring in the New Year beginning at 7 p.m. with a high energy DJ dance party at Center Stage, leading up to a countdown to midnight and fireworks celebration. You can also enjoy two incredible nighttime spectaculars, with “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” at 9 p.m. and “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” just after midnight.
- Magic Kingdom Park – Get a head start on the festivities, with a special New Year’s Eve eve presentation of “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks at 11:50 p.m. on Friday, December 30. The same show will be repeated on December 31. For families looking to wrap things up a little earlier, both nights will also feature the Holiday Wishes New Year’s Celebration at 7:30 p.m., complete with expanded fireworks and a New Year’s Eve countdown.
So tell me … What are you doing New Year’s Eve?
There are still rooms available, so contact Destinations with Character Travel immediately to get your room booked before the limited availability dries up!
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Ron Jon Surf Shop is Coming Soon to Disney Springs - February 15, 2019
- Celebrating ‘The Lion King’ at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - February 15, 2019
- Step Into the Internet with Ralph and Vanellope at Epcot - February 15, 2019