Step into the past with a guided tour of the ruins of Coba, one of the largest and oldest of the Mayan cities. As you traverse along an extensive system of ceremonial roads, you can admire the jungle landscape, palaces, ball courts and the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula. After the ruins, visit an amazing cavern where you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch in a spectacular setting unlike any other.
• Coba Mayan Ruins: Learn about the fascinating Mayan civilization at Coba ruins, the largest and oldest of Mayan cities.
• Bus/Ferry Transfer: Enjoy scenic views of land and sea, total travel time just 2-1/2 hours each way.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour – particularly tours categorized as “strenuous”. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests prone to motion sickness must take precautions.
• Optional bike/taxi service available for guests not wishing to walk during tour of ruins, for approximately $10 per person round trip, payable at site.
• Vehicles hold 1-2 guests.
• Flash bulbs, tripods and professional video equipment are prohibited at the ruins.
• Guests using home video cameras will be charged government fee of approximately $8 -10 USD payable in cash at site.
• Ferry to/from Playa del Carmen approximately 45 minutes each way.
• Air-conditioned bus ride to/from site approximately 2 1/2 hours each way.
• Entrance fee and lunch in cavern is included
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE TO ADD A FOURTH SHIP IN GALVESTON - October 16, 2019
- An Update on Disney Skyliner From the Walt Disney World Resort - October 14, 2019
- Epcot Foodie News – New Bites, Restaurant Updates, and More! - October 10, 2019