You can get a FREE dining plan for kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted 4-night/4-day package for you and the kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel, Theme Park tickets and a dining plan.
Valid for arrivals most nights from May 25 – Aug. 28, 2020 when they book through Feb. 26, 2020. A minimum 2-night/2-day package is required.
All 3 dining plans—Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan—are eligible with this offer, but everyone in your reservation must be on the same package.
For example, if you purchase a package with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, your kid(s) (ages 3 to 9), who are on this same package, will get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for FREE.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Child must stay in room with adult.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Child must stay in room with adult. Advance reservations required. Disney dining plans exclude gratuities. Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase. Theme Park admission is required for some dining locations. Theme Park ticket valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days. Only offered at select Disney Value Resorts hotels. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
There’s a LOT happening for the Holidays at the Walt Disney Resort this year!
Stay tuned for more updates during the resort’s transformation!
Save Time & Book All of your Disney Travel by contacting
Find out why Disney & Our Clients have honored us
with the distinction of being a Disney EarMarked Agency,
and why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their vacations!
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Princess Cruises Issues Travel Guidance for Cruise Clients - February 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Resort Begins “Bundle & Save” Promotion February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Epcot’s Regal Eagle Smokehouse Officially Opens Today - February 19, 2020