by Rachel Bshero, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator
Disney Springs is a perfect destination for your holiday shopping, including sweet treats that make perfect presents for everyone on your list.
In Town Center at Amorette’s Patisserie, a beautiful dome cake would make a stunning centerpiece for your holiday table, or a thoughtful host/hostess gift. Or maybe pick up a box of macarons as a perfect stocking stuffer. There are even special offerings, just for the holidays:
- “Snowball,” a red velvet cake with cream cheese brûlée, a chocolate center and white chocolate
- Bouche de Noel, a dark chocolate mousse with a black forest cake featuring flourless chocolate cake, cherry mousse, and Chantilly
- Wintertime Petite Cake, with layers of holiday spice chiffon cake, marzipan, apricot pâté de fruit, amaretto mousse
- Ornament Dome Cake with layers of lemon chiffon cake, white chocolate mousse, matcha chiffon cake, raspberry pâté de fruit and lemon curd
At The Ganachery, Milk Chocolate and Almond Holiday Trees and classic German Stollen bread enrobed in chocolate are delicious holiday treats. Hot cocoa spoons make great gifts for teachers, your postal worker or anyone else on your list; simply stir the rich ganache into 6 ounces of warm milk to create a creamy hot chocolate. Or put together a box of ganache squares tailored to your recipient—be sure to include the two new holiday flavors – Pear Ginger and Amoretto! If you can’t make it to Disney Springs, select items from The Ganachery are available on the Shop Disney Parks app, including assorted chocolates, crispy chocolate pearls and chocolate bars.
While you’re at Disney Springs, be sure to treat yourself too! I love the seasonal Peppermint Milkshake at D-Luxe Burger. Over in the Marketplace, be sure to check out the Gingerbread Cheesecake Crêpe at AristoCrêpes and Pineapple Soft Serve, new to Marketplace Snacks.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Frightfully Fun Ways for Guests to Enjoy Halloween Time at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort - September 20, 2018
- Treat Your Taste Buds with AmaWaterways Belgian Waffle Recipe - September 18, 2018
- Tasty Caribbean-Inspired Dining Options Coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - September 18, 2018