For the very first time, select Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants will be part of Visit Orlando’s popular Magical Dining Month that starts today, Friday, August 25 and runs through October 1, 2017. Magical Dining Month gives these restaurants a chance to showcase the talents of their top chefs by offering special three-course meals for $35 per person, plus applicable tax and gratuity. Menu offerings vary, so be sure to check at the location for additional information.
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko—The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave . . . of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
To make a reservation for the Disney restaurants, visit www.disneyworld.com/dine or call 407-WDWDINE. Advance reservation are encouraged.
Guests may view the special Magical Dining Month menus by clicking on this link. Click on the fork icon once restaurant is chosen.
-From Orlando Theme Parks News, August 24, 2017
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Trained & Certified Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people trust the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Contact them at:
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- First-Ever Look at Creatures inside Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - April 19, 2019
- Experience ‘Villains Unite the Night’ and More During Disney Villains After Hours This Summer at Magic Kingdom Park - April 18, 2019
- Foodie Guide to Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Celebration - April 18, 2019