This is a Tremendous Offer for those of you looking to Maximize Your Experience at a Great Value!
Are you still searching for a magical way to celebrate the holiday season this year?
How about exclusive access to some Walt Disney World Resort attractions, a special dining opportunity, and more?
The Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package may be just the idea you’ve been looking for!
Our clients who purchase this package will enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotel (checking in on Dec. 17 and checking out on Dec. 22, 2018), 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option and some exclusive experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort during their stay!
Take a look at the yuletide offerings included in this festive package:
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Toy Story Land on Dec. 17 – Spend time at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® enjoying Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania. Toy Story Land will celebrate its first holiday season with special décor Guests can’t miss.
- Celebrate the Season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec. 18 – Ring in the holiday season with a ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Select Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park Attractions on Dec. 19 – Enjoy exclusive nighttime access to Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest®, and DINOSAUR – plus, an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light.
- Exclusive Early Morning Access to Shopping at World of Disney Store & Disney Springs® Christmas Tree Trail Experience on Dec. 20 – Shop at World of Disney store at Disney Springs, and visit this year’s Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail and enjoy hot chocolate and cotton candy.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Holiday Themed Buffet Dinner Event at Epcot on Dec. 21 – Enjoy a holiday-themed buffet dinner event in World Show Place Events Pavilion.
Because your theme park admission is included in this package, you will also be able to enjoy holiday offerings at all 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks with other guests, including “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot®International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Diwali holiday additions to UP! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and much more!!!!!
This Walt Disney Travel Company package includes:
A 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels
A 4-day theme park ticket with Park Hopper Option
This offer may be booked through your Destinations with Character Travel Consultant beginning on Oct. 22 through Dec. 2, 2018 for check-in on Dec. 17 and check-out on Dec. 22, 2018.
Availability will most likely go quickly, so contact us today to be on our list of client to book bright and early on Monday, October 22, 2018.
Still not too sure because No matter how badly you want to take your loved ones to Walt Disney World, you hesitate because you know from experience how much time you will have to devote to researching resorts, watching promotions, making your FastPass+ & dining reservations?
Well throw your worries out the window!
The Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel are here to give back all your valuable time,
AND do all the planning for you, FOR FREE!
We will do ALL the research, make those FastPass+ & Dining Reservations, and even watch for future promotions to add to your savings!
We help show you the best way possible to spend your hard-earned money at Walt Disney World,
and give you a Stress-Free & Hassle-Free Vacation Experience.
To find out more, or to start booking your family’s trip,
contact us any time of the day or night at: email@example.com
Additional Sample Package Pricing:
|Resort||Room Type||Total Package Price||Per Person Per Night
For a family of four
|Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort||Water View||$3,777||$189|
|Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge||Standard Room||$4,507||$226|
|Disney’s Beach ClubResort||Garden or Woods View||$5,022||$252|
|Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa||Outer Building – Lagoon View||$5,937||$297|
Please note additional sample price points are being provided as a reference.
Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for this purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission is required to attend Theme Park events included in this package. Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by Dec. 31, 2019. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party only valid on Dec. 18, 2018. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Tickets Now On Sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- Walt Disney World Credit Card Authorization Policy Change Beginning February 27, 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Play Ball! Tickets on Sale for Final Season of Atlanta Braves Spring Training - January 13, 2019