Pandora – The World of Avatar is now open to Guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
The land itself serves as an amazing attraction for your Clients to explore and interact with, and the area’s two experiences – the thrilling Avatar Flight of Passage and the family friendly Na’vi River Journey – are already wowing Guests. But did you know there are actually many other ways you can have fun throughout Pandora – The World of Avatar?
Here are seven must-do suggestions on how you can have the most immersive experience possible during their next expedition to Pandora – The World of Avatar.
1. Match With A Banshee – Already a Guest-favorite experience, the land’s Windtraders Merchandise shop is home to the Rookery, a nook where banshees reside, waiting to be “matched” with Guests.
2. Visit at Swotu Wayä (“Sacred Place of Song”) – Located in the heart of Mo’ara Valley, you can interact with a collection of instruments fashioned by the Na’vi. They are connected into the moon’s root system and as Guests play the instruments, the area just may respond with music and light.
3. Test Out A Na’vi Translator – Also found in Windtraders, this fun device helps you learn Na’vi words.
4. Dine at Satu’li Canteen – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Satu’li Canteen offers one of the most interesting menus at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Featuring international-inspired cuisine, vegetarian options and specialty libations, it’s the ideal place to refuel on an expedition through the Valley of Mo’ara.
5. Help Regrow the Flaska Reclinata – One of the largest and most fascinating plants on Pandora, you can help this rare plant “re-seed” itself on Pandora simply through touch.
6. Channel Your Inner Na’vi – Windtraders offers a selection of Na’vi inspired merchandise. Here, you can buy your own set of Na’vi ears or a Na’vi tail. You can also get a Na’vi inspired look over at Colors of Mo’ara.
7. Get Camera Ready – Pandora – The World of Avatar is chock-full of unbelievable photo opportunities – from towering floating mountains, to surprising water falls and much more. And if you want professional pics, Disney PhotoPass guides are on-hand at multiple locations throughout the land.
-From Disney Travel News, June 1, 2017
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Disney Cruise Line Staterooms – The Perfect Home Away From Home - August 21, 2018
- Now Available! Adventures by Disney 2019 Winter and Spring Travel Offers! - August 21, 2018
- Universal wants to widen part of Sand Lake Road amid talk of building new theme park - August 21, 2018