In separate announcements, United Airlines and Aeromexico both said they will introduce new U.S. routes later this spring and summer.
Starting in June, United will fly:
* Chicago O’Hare to Champaign, Ill., three times daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Charlottesville, Va., once daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Columbia, M., twice daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Reno, Nev., once daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Rochester, Minn., three times daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Spokane, Wash., once daily
* Denver, Colo. to Columbia, M., once daily
* Denver, Colo. to San Luis Obispo, Calif., once daily
* Houston, Tex., to Springfield, Mo., twice daily
* Newark, N.J. to Sacramento, Calif., once daily
* San Francisco, Calif. to Hartford, Conn., once daily
* San Francisco, Calif. to Santa Rosa, Calif., once daily
* San Francisco, Calif. to Spokane, Wash., twice daily
Aeromexico, Mexico’s largest airline, announced service to two new routes to the U.S. Starting April 1, the carrier will fly daily from Mexico City to Detroit to add to its recent announcement of service from Monterrey to Detroit starting May 1.
Starting July 1, Aeromexico will offer six direct flights per week between Guadalajara and San Jose, Calif.
“These new routes will provide increased connectivity options between Mexico and the United States, as we offer more than 4,400 seats per week to our business and leisure customers,” Anko van der Werff, Aeromexico’s Chief Revenue Officer, said in a statement. “Detroit and San Jose become our 18th and 19th destinations in the United States, and our customers will arrive at the airline’s hubs in Mexico City, Monterrey, and Guadalajara.”
- Originally in Travel Pulse News by RICH THOMASELLI FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”. At their travel agency, Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Southwest, Funjet & Apple Vacations, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and RIU Resorts, Universal, Orlando Area, Las Vegas, Branson, Graceland & Memphis Area, National Parks, Tours to over 250 destinations around the world through our partnership with; Adventures by Disney, Globus Tours, Tauck Tours and Kensington Tours. In addition, we have fabulous vacation packages through our partnerships with; Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, Pleasant Holidays and United Vacations, and many other travel experiences.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at: email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- “Return To Sleepy Hollow” at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Begins September 28 & Don’t Forget Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) Tickets Are Now On Sale! - March 23, 2018
- Celebrate The 2018 Holidays at the Universal Orlando Resort™! - March 22, 2018
- New Carnival Panorama Now Available For 2019 West Coast Bookings! - March 21, 2018