by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort
Finalizing your Thanksgiving plans this week? Don’t forget about “The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration,” which will air Thanksgiving (Nov. 24), from 8-10 p.m. EST on ABC and on the ABC app.
Join Emmy Award-winners Julianne and Derek Hough will host this magical two-hour special from Walt Disney World Resort. They join “Descendants 2” star Sofia Carson to kick off the holiday season in a way only Disney can, showcasing extraordinary music performances, special appearances and some unforgettable Disney magic moments.
Musical performances on tap include:
- Boyz II Men, joined by JoJo, will sing a holiday favorite at Cinderella Castle
- Alessia Cara will sing “How Far I’ll Go” from Disney’s “Moana”
- Kelly Clarkson will perform “Underneath the Tree” & “Stronger”
- Flo Rida performs two of his smash hits
- From Disney’s Hollywood Studios, OneRepublic performs one of their hit songs
- Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks will perform “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” “Ugly Christmas Sweater” & “Marshmallow World”
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
Along with their Family of Agents, they are in the business of “Making Dream Vacations Come True”.
With clients ranging from Hollywood Magic Makers to New York Business Executives, to Families all over the Midwest, people are trusting the Travel Consultants of Destinations with Character Travel Agency to plan their Magical Vacations every day, with the patience, care, and attention to detail, they want and deserve.
At Destinations with Character Travel, Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction are the Priority. They offer premiere travel services for clients interested in Disney Destinations, Cruises, Resort Vacations, Tours, and much much more.
Their Agency believes "No one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget".
Contact them at:
email@example.com or www.destinationswithcharacter.com
Latest posts by Don Korta (see all)
- Frightfully Fun Ways for Guests to Enjoy Halloween Time at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort - September 20, 2018
- Treat Your Taste Buds with AmaWaterways Belgian Waffle Recipe - September 18, 2018
- Tasty Caribbean-Inspired Dining Options Coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort - September 18, 2018