Destinations with Character Travel Services, LLC., is “An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner”, Specializing in Premium Research, Planning & Booking Services for All Disney Destinations!
We have been recognized by Disney Travel as a Disney EarMarked Agency for our expertise , knowledge, and commitment to the Disney Travel Brands (Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventure by Disney, Aulani, and Disneyland), and even more so, for our commitment and dedication to our clients in finding them the best Vacation Packages for THEM.
We are fully registered with The Disney Travel Company so you can be assured your money will never go through a third party.
All of your planning, bookings, and payments are made directly into The Disney Travel Company‘s reservation systems.
Our services are FREE and what we book for clients is the exact same cost as them booking themselves.
We also include the extras of an agent monitoring your trip 24/7 until you return, FREE FastPass+ Reservation Services, FREE Dining Reservation services. And are available to make any changes and other reservations needed to make you vacation Magical.
All of our agents are Graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge and must take annual update courses to refresh themselves with Disney Destinations.
As part of our Premier Disney Planning and Booking Services we offer complete Planning & Bookings Services to:
- The Disneyland Resort & Disney’s California Adventure Park in California
- The Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- The Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures by Disney (Tours & Excursions from 4-14 Days around the world.)
- Disneyland Paris Resort
Disneyland Paris, formerly Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Chessy, France, a new town located 32 km (20 mi) east of the centre of Paris. It encompasses two theme parks, many resort hotels, Disney Nature Resorts, a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, and a golf course, in addition to several additional recreational and entertainment venues. Disneyland Park is the original theme park of the complex, opening with the resort on 12 April 1992. A second theme park, Walt Disney Studios Park, opened in 2002, 10 years after the original park. Disneyland Paris celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017. Within 25 years of opening, 320 million people visited Disneyland Paris making it the most visited theme park in Europe. The Parisian resort is the second Disney park to open outside the United States following the opening of the Tokyo Disney Resort in 1983 and is the largest Disney resort to open outside of the United States. Disneyland Paris is also the only Disney resort outside of the United States to be completely owned by The Walt Disney Company.
Our Premier Personal Planning & Booking Services:
“Personalized Vacation Planning”: When you decide to work with Destinations With Character Travel Services, LLC. “An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner”, you will be assigned your own Travel Consultant, who will discuss your ideas, budget, and needs, while helping you plan the perfect Magical Vacation for you and your loved ones. Your Travel Consultant will be available for you each and everyday from that point on, right up though the day you return home, ready to answer any questions, make any changes or payments, even make your Advanced Dining and Fast Pass+ reservations for you, All FOR FREE! Take a look at the Variety of Free Premium Services we offer:
– Reservation Price Monitoring: Once you have booked your Magical Disney Vacation with us we will continue to monitor the price of your vacation and compare to each new Disney Travel Promotion that is released. If a promotion can save you money, we will automatically apply if to your reservation, saving you money without ever having to do a thing!
– Advanced Dining Reservations: We will discuss your personal dining need and desires, and based on these make any Advanced Dining Reservations you need to make your vacation as Magical as can be, saving you the time and trouble. (Please remember that we can only work so much Magic, and this is dependent on availability. If the restaurant you desire is not available at first, we will continue to try weekly to see if availability opens up.)
– Character Dining Experiences: Looking to ramp up the excitement and enjoy a meal where a variety of Disney Characters will meet, greet, and pose with you for photos during your dining experience? We will discuss your personal dining need and Character desires, and based on these make any Advanced Dining Reservations you need to make your vacation as Magical as can be, saving you the time and trouble. (Please remember that we can only work so much Magic, and this is dependent on availability. If the restaurant you desire is not available at first, we will continue to try weekly to see if availability opens up.)
– Grand Gatherings: Considering having a grand Gathering event at the Walt Disney World Resort with your extended family and / or friends? We can take care of making all of the arrangements and details, leaving you time to look forward to seeing your family and friends again!
– Airport Ground Transfers: We will happily get you reserved for Disney’s Magical Express from Orlando International Airport (Included FREE with every Magic Your Way Package), or a private limo if you prefer. Departing on a Disney Cruise Line Adventure? We can also take care of your Ground Transfer needs between Orlando International Airport, the Walt Disney World Resort, and Port Canaveral.
– Car Rental: We can arrange for a rental car to be waiting for you at Disney’s Alamo Car Care Center any time you need one, or if you prefer arrange limo or rental car services from any number o car rental agencies!
– Scooters (EVC), Wheelchair, & Stroller Rentals: For clients visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, we offer easy and convenient ECV and Stroller rentals through our partnership with Buena Vista Scooters. You stroller or ECV will be waiting for you at your resort the day you arrive, and you just leave it with Bell Services when you head home. How much easier can it be? Best of all, you’ll have it 24 hours a day whenever you need it, not just while in the parks, and it will most likely cost you LESS than a rental in the parks. Also, in the event something breaks down, you’ll have an 800 number to call and have a replacement delivered to you anywhere on the Walt Disney World Resort!
– Oxygen Supplies: Do you have a family member who requires oxygen? For clients visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, we can arrange additional oxygen supplies form our partners at Buena Vista Scooters, to be delivered directly to you.
– Disneyland Resort – Southern California Site Seeing: Southern California CityPass, we can also add on ticket’s (and transportation) for any of these exciting destinations in Southern California to your Disneyland Resort Reservation: SeaWorld Adventure Park, Knott’s Berry Farm, LEGOLAND California, Medieval Times, World Famous San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, San Diego 3 for 1 Pass, Aquarium of the Pacific, Catalina Island Tour, LA / Hollywood Beach Tour, The OC Bus Beach Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood and Citywalk
– Golf Tee Times: We would be happy to arrange Tee Times at any of the Walt Disney World Resort’s world class gold courses: Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, Disney’s Palm Golf Course, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, or perhaps arrange some Golf Lessons, for someone in your party.
– Fishing Excursions: We can arrange a half or full day guided Bass fishing excursions for you while staying at the Walt Disney World Resort on one of the many lakes such as the Seven Seas Lagoon and others.
– Kids Programs: Mom and Dad need some time alone or maybe a romantic dinner away from the kids? We can arrange a time for your children with convenient In-room babysitting and children’s activity centers available for children at select Walt Disney World Resort.
– Pirate Adventures: the Walt Disney World Resort offers a number of adventures for aspiring young pirates. We can make your reservations for; Disney’s Pirate Adventure Cruises: Aspiring buccaneers between the ages of 4 and 12 board a pirate-themed boat and scour the waterways in search of pirate treasure during a swashbuckling high-seas adventure, Pirates and Pals Fireworks Adventure Voyage on the Seven Seas Lagoon, The Pirate League (Captain Jack and his trusted mates are scouring the 7 seas in search of treasure – and new recruits! At The Pirates League, select a pirate style and receive a makeover and training from the League’s veteran pirates).
– Disney Cruise Line Shore Excursions/Port Adventures: Every Disney Cruise has a host of Port Adventures (Excursions) that you can enjoy while on your cruise. Many of these book up early, so let us know and we can make your reservations as soon as possible!
– Spa treatments: Need to relax and enjoy a little pampering after a few days in the parks? There are a number of Walt Disney World Resort Spa’s with various offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort, where we can make reservations for you ahead of time.
– Specialty Cruises: The Walt Disney World Resort has a number of Specialty Cruises for Fireworks, Celebrations, and Dining, including the Grand 1 Yacht!
– Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets: We can purchase your party’sMickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) tickets for whatever night you desire, and have them added to your “My Disney Experience” App, saving you the trouble!
– Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets: We can purchase your party’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) tickets for whatever night you desire, and have them added to your “My Disney Experience” App, saving you the trouble!
– Special Event Dessert Parties: Feel like some dessert? We can make reservations for you at any one (or more) of these Walt Disney World Resort Premium Dessert Parties and Packages: Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party, Happy HalloWishes Premium Dessert Package (Must have ticket to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party), (MVMCP), Wishes Holiday Dessert Party at The Tomorrowland Terrace (Must have ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party).
This includes but is not limited to: VIP Tour Services, Epcot Seas Adventure – Aqua Tour, Walt Disney, Marceline To Magic Kingdom Tour, Disney’s The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour, Disney’s Family Magic Tour, Disney’s Keys To The Kingdom Tour, Savor the Savanna: Evening Safari Experience, Sense of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wild Trek Africa, Behind The Seeds Tour, Backstage Tales, Pirate Adventure Cruises, Starlight Safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Backstage Magic, Disney’s Holiday D-Lights, Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy, The UnDISCOVERed Future World, World Showcase: DestiNations Discovered, Adventures by Disney: Walt Disney World and Central Florida 7 Day/6 Night Vacation, Surfing programs at Typhoon Lagoon, Epcot Sea Adventures – Dive Quest, Epcot Seas Adventures – Dolphins in Depth, Paradiso 37 – Taste of the Americas, Wilderness Back Trail Adventure, and any other new adventures Disney shall come up with!
Walt Disney World Scooter, Stroller, and Medical Equipment Rentals – Additional Information:
For additional information on these services, please visit our Stroller & ECV Rentals Page.
Walt Disney World Resort – Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Campground RV Rentals
We have Partnered with Kissimmee Orlando RV Rentals to be able to offer our client’s a complete line of services including, RV Rentals of many sizes which can be delivered and waiting for you upon check-in at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Campground. To see more about these RV services, please visit our Ft Wilderness Campground Rentals Page.