If you’ve sailed the Disney Cruise Line to the Bahamas, then you’ve most likely visited Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island of fun and adventure. The Konk Kooler is Castaway Cay’s signature drink for the 21 and up crowd visiting Castaway Cay. Here’s the ingredients for you to share at your next summer BBQ.
1/2 ounce dark rum
3/4 ounce light rum
1 ounce passion fruit juice
1 ounce pina colada mix
1 ounce orange juice
1. Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
2. Serve in a tall glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a wedge of tropical fruit.
Latest posts by Tina Korta (see all)
- RECIPE – 1900 Park Fare – Southern Spoon Bread - June 1, 2017
- RECIPES – Epcot’s Coral Reef – Braised Napa Cabbage - April 12, 2017
- RECIPE – Boulangerie Patisserie (Epcot – France) - April 9, 2017